CHALLENGE! 300 days of activity

Options
cmDaffy
cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
I'm already pretty active. Generally doing something 6-7 days a week, BUT what about you? Are you THAT active! :bigsmile:

Who's up for this challenge? 300 days of activity in 2012! :glasses: :wink:

Because I'm already active, for me, this is about 300 days of RUNNING! I ran 150 days last year, but I want to train for the Medtronic 10 Miler in October, and what a better way then for me to be public about this.

Who wants to join me? :happy:

ANY activity counts towards your count. The issue is about MOVING. Let 2012 be the year you MOVE IT! MOVE IT!!!!

Replies

• AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do it. :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I need motivation to get my butt moving!!!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 300 days, means I get 53 days off a year! LOL
  • chargermama0501
    Options
    heck yea, count me in x's 300!!!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I have worked out everyday so far, but I've only ran once. I guess I'll be running after dinner today. I'll be eating a light dinner...:wink:
  • cmDaffy
    Options

But don't you DARE take them all at the same time!!!!! :laugh:
  • crazyellybean
    Options

But don't you DARE take them all at the same time!!!!! :laugh:

that would be funny, but would so suck! LOL ... cuz that means I would have to workout 300 days in a row! LOL
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    p.s. Are you starting a group for the challenge? that would be so much easier to come back to and remember to post at as it would show up in my groups list?
  • supergal73
    Options
    LETS DO THIS!!! Whooohooo!!!!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    p.s. Are you starting a group for the challenge? that would be so much easier to come back to and remember to post at as it would show up in my groups list?

When you do a group, usually people only "jump aboard" at the beginning and it gets lost. :huh: I think we'll just keep a thread going.
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    OK, I'm about to go running...:ohwell: I ate light. Three days of activity for me, 2 days of running.....:drinker:

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    LAst night's run just about killed me! :yawn: My food hadn't digested enough, the track was pretty busy, and because of the speedy people on the track, I went out a little faster than I intended. I got to the point I was just hoping NOT to puke! :embarassed:

Today's run is done 3/4/300!!!

• AiJahya
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian Michael's Extreme Shed & Shred and last night I tried it with a 10lb. weight! Oof. My arms are a little sore today, but I think it was worth it.

I'm also trying to only weigh in once a week to hopefully see the results stand out more! 3 days down! 1/100th complete, hehe
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!! :happy: Remember it's only 25 days a month!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    OK, where IS everyone? :huh:

I met today's challenge by running 12 minutes of wind sprints. I would sprint 45 seconds, walk 75 seconds then repeat. It was hard. This was after lifting 35 minutes. (I super set everything to keep my heart rate up!

• angiesue3
    angiesue3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you, I just made up a schedule yesterday so far 3 out of 4 days of activity this year thus far and want to run another half marathon and eventually a full! Need to shed at least 30lbs by July!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Angie, nice to meet you! We were destined to meet. I want to do a half, well at first I'm doing a 10 miler... But we can train together - long distance! :flowerforyou:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Where IS everyone?!!! Personally, I ran 2.5 miles this morning, biked for 20 minutes. 5/6/300! So far keeping on track...
  • AiJahya
    Options
    I'm here! I promise! :smile:

Wednesday was probably technically a day off. I worked on some yoga stretching and poses for about 20 minutes and burned 65 cals. I'm not sure if it should count or not.

Thursday, I did Level 2 of Extreme Shed and Shred. Level 2 is MUCH more strength based, which is probably good for me considering I need to work on building some lean muscle. 4/5/300! Going good so far. :)

Tonight I want to get on the elliptical and work on yoga, which would make 5/6/300.
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread... is it too late to start. I know I am 6 days behind, but that just means that I won't have as many "rest" days. Planned on starting a work out routine where I will only have like one rest day a week anyways :bigsmile:

Technically, I am only 5 days behind... I still have all day to day to get moving :drinker: