CHALLENGE! 300 days of activity

Options

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP and just found this thread. It fits well with my own goal of working out at least 6 days a week, so I'm totally in!! I went to the gym today- 35 minutes on the treadmill, 18 minutes elliptical, and I did all the weight machines in the circuit area of the gym. I have a gym buddies lined up until Thursday too (I get a free guest with my membership, so I make dates with friends and family to make sure I actually go).

Hope on board the "boogie your butt off" train!
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    So here's my first update:

Today [so far] I've done 15 mins of kickboxing and 10 mins of dance aerobics. Tonight I'll be adding at least 15 mins of yoga and another 10 or 20 of dance aerobics.

Which leaves me at 11/17/300 for now. My mini goal is to go at least 5 days this week!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Did Day 9!

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    So here's my first update:

Today [so far] I've done 15 mins of kickboxing and 10 mins of dance aerobics. Tonight I'll be adding at least 15 mins of yoga and another 10 or 20 of dance aerobics.

Which leaves me at 11/17/300 for now. My mini goal is to go at least 5 days this week!

Nice job!
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I am in but I can't run or walk very far so I started with an exercise video that I found on Netflix and I want to get the 30 day shred cardio workout. Good luck everyone.
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, great idea! I wish to join as well.

I realize that to train 15min every day for a week is better than training 120 min on sunday's only. I love 2 hours workouts but always drop after a couple of weeks while biggest results come after months of daily routines. 300 days of activity is exactlywhat I am looking for:wink:

I did not logged everything but I have started a new phase of 4 weeks workouts on the 1/01/2012. I had 1 rest day/week so I missed 2 days and I felt bad on my knee on a day so I decided to get an extra rest day to avoid further injuries. Today, I will go for my 2nd run only since 1/1 but this is meteo related (I stop running under 4°c).

I find it motivating to go on my 14th day of activity this year and will get the number over 300.The best I can do now is 363:tongue:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I am in but I can't run or walk very far so I started with an exercise video that I found on Netflix and I want to get the 30 day shred cardio workout. Good luck everyone.

Start small, so you stick with it. a 10 minute walk, gets you started in the right direction!
  • dchienku
    Options
    Completed day 10!

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Everyone,'s doing GREAT!!!

Day 18 of running, Day 19 of activity!

ROCK ON!! :tongue:
  • Kamalka
    Options
    Went on a hard cardio home biking yesturday for my 15th activity day and 2 max workout (high intensity interval, sets are back to back, reps as quickly as I can) on my 16th (today). Hope the weather will be ok tomorrow, I really miss my run...otherwise I just thought I could get back to the swimming pool
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Went on a hard cardio home biking yesturday for my 15th activity day and 2 max workout (high intensity interval, sets are back to back, reps as quickly as I can) on my 16th (today). Hope the weather will be ok tomorrow, I really miss my run...otherwise I just thought I could get back to the swimming pool

Sounds like a GREAT workout! Keep up the good work!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • dchienku
    Options
    posted day 9 twice so now on day 12 ! Yesterday did 8 miles!

Denise
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Been doing good this week! I took Tuesday off as a rest day. Today will be 17/20/300!
  • dchienku
    Options
    13 days completed!

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    If this ends up dying out (It's hard to commit to something for 300 days), let's all keep in touch somehow. I know I won't give up or quit. This is too important to me NOT to succeed!
  • dchienku
    Options
    Day 14 done! A little yoga today=)

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Nice job, Denise! I ran for a mile after 20 minutes on the cybex and called it done!

ROCK ON!!!:tongue:
  • Kamalka
    Options
    Hi,

I did bycicle on my 17th, had a run on my 18th and today was resting day...but I went to the forest for a 75min walk to get fresh air (900 cal!). So here I close the third week with 19 active days :laugh:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Hi,

I did bycicle on my 17th, had a run on my 18th and today was resting day...but I went to the forest for a 75min walk to get fresh air (900 cal!). So here I close the third week with 19 active days :laugh:

Nice job!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I can't believe that I've ran for the last 22 days!

ROCK ON!!!:tongue: