CHALLENGE! 300 days of activity

Options

Replies

• mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I played kinect adventures for 30 minutes, and did the same today. So that is 2 days of activity out of 7 days. :wink: Plus I am working tonight- so chances are I will be walking laps around my area in the store. Gotta love retail! I usually don't count that but I do walk anywhere from 1-3 hours in a 6 hour shift (if we are not busy).

I tried to post this earlier, wouldn't let me...

Have you thought about wearing a pedometer? It would be interesting to know how many steps you take!

Unfortunately, yesterday was my last day at that job. :sad: I am bummed because I really did like working there. Anyhow, I didn't do anything today, but I walked a lot around the area that I worked in on tuesday and wednesday. It was really SLOW. I think I am up to 5 days of activity out of 11 days. Need to try to get moving more!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry the job is done. Not only for the paycheck, but it sounded like it was a good way to get activity in!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Happily got in my 13th day of activity, 12th day of running this morning..

ROCK ON!! :tongue:
  • Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yay! Count me in! I've been doing 6 days a week since last June or so, and this is the year of my first marathon. Let's DO THIS!!!! *Dance*
  • chefbrina
    Options
    I am in! I am doing a Yoga Meltdown dvd right now, but I might start running once the weather gets better.
  • Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be #10 for me I believe? I started the year off right with a 10k on New Year's Day :-) 3x/week running, 3x a week lifting weights/cross training, and my rest day usually consists of hitting ballroom dance.
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    I would love to join this...especially since one of my biggest goals is to move a lot more. But I do have a question. Do I start my count from today or could I count the activities from this week?
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete!
    Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I would love to join this...especially since one of my biggest goals is to move a lot more. But I do have a question. Do I start my count from today or could I count the activities from this week?

Start your count from the first of the year. No sense NOT counting the hard work!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I ran for 75 minutes this morning! Wanted to go farther, but my knees started to hurt. 13/14/300

ROCK ON!!!! :tongue:
  • arleneevans
    Options
    I would like to join
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Join away!!!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    How many people went out and moved their "booties"?!!!
  • dchienku
    Options
    I did some squats and side planks. I also ran around at the park with my kids!

Denise

Day 8 done!
  • cmDaffy
    Options

Denise

Day 8 done!

Good for you! You must live where it's warm!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Friday was my night off of the week. 11/13/300

Saturday, Shed & Shred. 12/14/300

Today, some NTC (Nike Training Club) 15 minute workouts. :) 14/16/300 5% of the way there!
  • bcressy
    bcressy Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in! might be a little late but i am in! did 20mins xtrainer yesterday and 20mins treadmill ran for the first time in my life on the treadmill yesterday! way easier than the horror i imagined all these years haha! 30min cardio and circuits this morning,
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    How many "Moved their groove" today?

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • boston_manda
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP and just found this thread. It fits well with my own goal of working out at least 6 days a week, so I'm totally in!! I went to the gym today- 35 minutes on the treadmill, 18 minutes elliptical, and I did all the weight machines in the circuit area of the gym. I have a gym buddies lined up until Thursday too (I get a free guest with my membership, so I make dates with friends and family to make sure I actually go).
  • dchienku
    Options

Denise

Day 8 done!

Good for you! You must live where it's warm!
    [/q

Sure do it was 57 yesterday! Day 9 done!

Denise