CHALLENGE! 300 days of activity

Options

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I promise! :smile:

Wednesday was probably technically a day off. I worked on some yoga stretching and poses for about 20 minutes and burned 65 cals. I'm not sure if it should count or not.

Thursday, I did Level 2 of Extreme Shed and Shred. Level 2 is MUCH more strength based, which is probably good for me considering I need to work on building some lean muscle. 4/5/300! Going good so far. :)

Tonight I want to get on the elliptical and work on yoga, which would make 5/6/300.

I think stretching and yoga count as activity! It's about moving, even if it's a 10 minute walk! Count it!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I just found this thread... is it too late to start. I know I am 6 days behind, but that just means that I won't have as many "rest" days. Planned on starting a work out routine where I will only have like one rest day a week anyways :bigsmile:

Technically, I am only 5 days behind... I still have all day to day to get moving :drinker:

It's NEVER too late to start! Even if someone finds this October 1st, as long as they do 25 days a month, they can figured they would have earned those 300 days. Although they can't brag as much as the rest of us! :wink:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Another GREAT workout! LOVE Saturdays when I don't have to do anything 6/7/300
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I want to join!

Denise
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I played kinect adventures for 30 minutes, and did the same today. So that is 2 days of activity out of 7 days. :wink: Plus I am working tonight- so chances are I will be walking laps around my area in the store. Gotta love retail! I usually don't count that but I do walk anywhere from 1-3 hours in a 6 hour shift (if we are not busy).
  • dchienku
    Options
    Day 1

Only 299 more days to go!

Denise
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Today, I worked a little over 7 hours. We got pretty slow as the day went on so I know that I walked laps around the area for at least 3 hours. I also am starting a new job tonight, and will have to clean- dust, maybe sweep or vacuum, and will have to do laundry. So, there will be some more movement there. As far as normal type of exercise- not today. Not sure if what I listed counts, but that's all I have. :ohwell:
  • dchienku
    Options
    Day 2 walked 6 miles..only 298 days left =)

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I want to join!

Denise

Join away!!! Nice to have you!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Yesterday I played kinect adventures for 30 minutes, and did the same today. So that is 2 days of activity out of 7 days. :wink: Plus I am working tonight- so chances are I will be walking laps around my area in the store. Gotta love retail! I usually don't count that but I do walk anywhere from 1-3 hours in a 6 hour shift (if we are not busy).

I tried to post this earlier, wouldn't let me...

Have you thought about wearing a pedometer? It would be interesting to know how many steps you take!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Ahhhh, another day of running... I run slow, but at least I run. 8/9/300!

ROCK ON!!!:tongue:
  • dchienku
    Options
    Done Did Day 3 =)

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Good morning, Challengers! I didn't run far today, I HATE runnning on treadmills, BUT I DID run. 9/10 for 300. I did have a GREAT weight lifting session.

ROCK ON!! :tongue:
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Friday I did nothing, mainly because I was sick and running a fever. :P

Saturday, I was 6/7/300 with some extra shopping and walking. I even managed to eat a 1,000 calorie dinner at PF Chang's and stay under goal. :)

Sunday, 7/8/300 with Shed & Shred. I bumped it to 10lb. weights this time and managed the whole thing.

Monday, 8/9/300 with a 400 calorie burn from yoga.

Tonight's plans include elliptical or treadmill to take a day off from an intense workout, which will put me at 9/10/300! Yeah!
  • dchienku
    Options
    Day 4! I am going to get this done =D

Denise
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I changed the "tunes" on my ipod last night. It was a good boost! Had a great run. 10/11/300

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • dchienku
    Options
    Day 5 done!

Denise
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Last night I did some basic stretching for 15 minutes. Technically it was supposed to be a day off, but I wore my HRM and counted it.

Tonight is Shed & Shred for 11/12/300!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I've managed to run everyday so far but one, and even on that day, I did something. Running after lifting, like I did today, was extremely HARD!! This is either going to get me into fantastic shape or KILL ME!!! :laugh: :wink:

ROCK ON!!!:tongue:
  • dchienku
    Options
    Day 6 done

Denise