Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    To that idiot who posted the "Why keep your food diary private" Forum post. Because I choose to, because I don't need people like you coming in and nitpicking everything I do. I'm not doing it for you.
  • trublue82
    Options
    To that idiot who posted the "Why keep your food diary private" Forum post. Because I choose to, because I don't need people like you coming in and nitpicking everything I do. I'm not doing it for you.

Exactly. I'm a private person too. Nothing wrong with it.
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Dear co-worker,

Just because you hate your job and life in general, does not mean you need to spend hours a day whining at my desk. You're bumming me out and ruining my post holiday vacation buzz. I happen to like my job and my life so get lost and let me live in my utopia!

^ this!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Dear Best Buy employee,

Thanks for no help once again. Don't give me attitude if I want to spend money on your crappy merchandise anyway! I only shop there because the next option was having to record a fitness DVD myself. Don't try to tell me what I "need" or "don't need" I can buy whatever the **** I want. And don't roll your eyes at me when I tell you that I don't need help with anything. Get out of this line of work if you're just going to have an attitude with me.

Love,

A Disgruntled customer
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Dear Evil Co-Worker,

You are quite possibly the most hateful and mean person I've ever met in my life. You go out of your way to be a ***** to everyone. I know that your home life must be miserable because you're over 50, ugly, been divorced twice, and your own son doesn't even want to be around you. To top it off, your dog hates you too. I typically don't hate people, but I make a special exception for you. You're psychotic & I refuse to be any where near you. When you got in my face & almost hit me a few months back, I will never forget that. Who does that?! I'm 24, you're 52! GROW UP!

Even though you're a crazy person, I've never gone out of my way to be rude to you. I tolerate you because I have to. It sucks that our office is so small & I have to even see you on a daily basis. I hope you find happiness one day in your life & start being the "good Christian" that you claim to be. Otherwise, you can screw off!! I will not be a push-over or treated the way that you treat me. Your day is coming because karma will kick your *kitten*!

Treat others how you'd like to be treated. As we learned in Bambi, if you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!!!!

Sincerely,
    Your Fed Up Co-Worker

P.S. I'm sure our boss hates all the whiny emails he gets from you. We've discussed it, he doesn't like you either!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Dear Ms. Negative nasty know it all hateful lady,

Get over yourself in spite of what you believe you do not know everything about everything there is to know about anything. My personal finances are none of your business and I am tried of your nasty rude sarcastic remarks. Also, please take note, write this down and learn it!!!! THREE YEAR OLDS LIKE TO PLAY AND BE LOUD. They do not sit still on the couch to "visit" and hear every detail of your boring life for hours on end. I am so sorry you are lonely but... well ... hum... think for just a second about how you talk to people and treat them. My miscarriage was not my fault because "I was too excited in the fifth month!" Getting happy and celebrating a much desired pregnancy does not equal miscarriage. Also please just say thank you when for some crazy reason someone is stupid enough to buy you a gift. It's not hard just two little works thank you or you can just use one word thanks.
    Also please stop rolling your eyes you are in your 70s now and it is ridiculas no one cares that you are annoyed all the time by EVERYTHING everyone one else says and does. It is sad.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Dear neighbors of the fancy resort I'm staying in,

Please don't your children yell and scream running up and down the halls for "DAAAADDDDDDYYYY!!!!", "DAAAAAAADDYYYYY, PLEASZEEEE DON'T GO DADDYYYY!!!" at 7am when he walks down the hall. SOME of us are on vacation and stayed up late like adults do and don't want to wake up then NOR do we want to wake up to children screaming on VACATION!!!! (or ever!)

Sincerely,
    Your WIDE *kitten* AWAKE, VERY GROUCHY (now) neighbor!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    Amen brother!!! Preach it! I agree!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    oh how I love this topic and thank each and everyone of you for your post. I so needed it!
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    some pollitical folks i cant stand who made idiot decisions today
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Dear Ex-Friend who still continues to harass me,

No! I don't care about you anymore and I'm tired of dealing with your drama. A year of your anger problems about not being able to find a girlfriend and being just a total creep is tiring! You never listened to my advice anyway so I don't want to sit there beating my head against a m*****f****ing wall. You have issues that only a licensed and board certified psychiatrist can take care of. You are so neurotic and your head is probably so far up your own *** that your ears popped. I'm tired of being the one trying to help you out and I'm not forgiving you anymore you self centered ***hole. I'm done with you, I don't need a friend like you, ****head.

Sincerely,

A Person Happy That You Are Out Of Their Life.
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    Dear Self,

Way to go ordering and devouring raviolis and garlic bread for dinner. You totally blew your calorie count for the day. Your lack of self control is pathetic and you are never going to reach your goal with moves like this. Do you want to be the fat *kitten* at your sister's wedding? Do you want to have sausage arms hanging out as you walk down the aisle in front of your entire family? Stop being weak and making excuses, get serious and lose this weight!

YOU WIN! (in my book)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I wrote to this same person a few days ago.

Dear waitress,

Please don't take meals you simply think are yours. Specially when your table isn't even up and we still have your bill. Please realize the meals youre taking belong to another waitress which is why we put HER bill up with it...just like we do the other 100+ times every day.

-Kitchen boys.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Dear Ex Boyfriend,

Why the hell are you still calling me? What part of over do you not get? I have changed your name on my phone. It now reads Sexual Harrassing *kitten*. I know your brain is pickled from Budweiser, but did you forget we broke up last March? Don't make me sic my friends on you. They all hate you and wish you would rot in hell, so they would be happy to make you disappear...

:laugh: That felt great!!!!!!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Dear Mr. Boss man!

I am so upset and angry with you! You promised me that position I really wanted months ago and today you took it away from me! Why?! Because someone is having personal problems you gave them my position to accommodate them!! I have way more experience, I have better social skills and work ethic!

I have already put a system in place for that position. I came in on my days off and i lay awake at night coming up with ideas to make it run better!! I did you a favour by going Into a horrible office on my own for 6 months when you were left with no one else who would volunteer and this is how you repay me??? Go shove it up your *kitten*!!

Last time I ever do favours for anyone in power!!

P.S.
    Dear Government,

Stop taking my wages, I'm practically working for free!!

P.P.S.
    Dear god, Santa or ghandi

Please can I Win the euro millions, I promise I'll be really good! I'll make my bed every morning and I won't get annoyed at those stupid motorists who have no idea what an indicator is!

Love Sarah x x
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Dear husband,

Avoiding me and the kids for your stupid game is going to cause me to get pissed off, and you know what that's like. Last week before you got that game, you were all over me and showed me all kind of attention so much that I felt like a teenager again, I feel like you are cheating on me with Starwars. Me and Starwars are about to fight, just saying!

Love,
    Me!

Star Wars will win. They have Sith. Just sayin! :tongue:

Give him a few days, at most a week, he'll settle down. The game is okay, but it's not likely to keep his attention 24/7. Now, Guild Wars 2, that one you might have to worry about when it comes out!

Dear fast food restaurants in general,

I know you're trying to cut costs any way you can, but serving me up a burger from the paleolithic era is not the way to do it. Just suck it up and cook me a fresh one once in awhile, okay?
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    Dear sister-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law,

Have you ever considered that my reactions and actions are a flow on effect from yours? Have you ever considered that it might be you who is the problem here, not someone else?

It would be really appreciated if you could stop making assumptions and keep your opinions to yourself. You might think you know what's going on, but you only know about one third of the story. You say you never take sides but you always do.

I see how you are all blinded by your own opinions and that you will never change. I only hope one day you will be able to take the blindfolds off and learn to expand your narrow minds. In the meantime, if you have a problem, try telling someone who cares.

OMG do we have the same sister in law mother in law and father in law HA !!! LOL
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    Dear sister-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law,

Have you ever considered that my reactions and actions are a flow on effect from yours? Have you ever considered that it might be you who is the problem here, not someone else?

It would be really appreciated if you could stop making assumptions and keep your opinions to yourself. You might think you know what's going on, but you only know about one third of the story. You say you never take sides but you always do.

I see how you are all blinded by your own opinions and that you will never change. I only hope one day you will be able to take the blindfolds off and learn to expand your narrow minds. In the meantime, if you have a problem, try telling someone who cares.

OMG do we have the same sister in law mother in law and father in law HA !!! LOL

Also adding this to the letter "Do you not think that since you have a problem with every single person you meet besides yourselves you might be the ones with the problem and not the whole freakin' world!!!' LOL ROFL LMAO