Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Thank you for agreeing to bring home a rotisserie chicken for supper. I would appreciate it even more if you were home. I understand that these things take time and there are often many people in the check out at Sobey's. Everything else for supper is made and ready to go. I am hungry. Really hungry. You are now over half an hour late and normally that would not perturb me...but I am HUNGRY. I may start nibbling the children.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Dear Jillian Michaels,

Today I went to put you in for the Level 1 & 2 combination of Extreme Shred & Shred...Where the heck you get these moves from on Level 2 and why does it have to go on and on and on. I removed you cause I didnt want to hear you this early in the morning .I love you because you give me results I need...But this time you have went a little to far..I know I am just mad at you for the moment and we will resume our relationship with this DVD in the morning..But you really got on my nerves today....I know its tough love you give but sometimes you just totally annoy me with your voice....

Thanks for this post...cause I need to really let this frustration of Jillian out....:explode: :explode: :laugh:
  • chefgorman
    chefgorman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
    :smile: :laugh:
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I love this letter because I am relating completely to it.
    Dear Self,

Way to go ordering and devouring raviolis and garlic bread for dinner. You totally blew your calorie count for the day. Your lack of self control is pathetic and you are never going to reach your goal with moves like this. Do you want to be the fat *kitten* at your sister's wedding? Do you want to have sausage arms hanging out as you walk down the aisle in front of your entire family? Stop being weak and making excuses, get serious and lose this weight!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Dear James,

Its not that I hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water I would drink it.

I think your pretty much the biggest dbag I've ever known.

You suck.

I hope you can find a way to manage to find your way out of my life....please.

Please and thank you,

Your ex...for a reason....
  • taradactyl81
    Options
    Dear former friend that now is a personal trainer at the gym I just joined,

I dont appreciate the smirks and the whispering to your co-workers when I am doing my very best at working out. I realize that fitness is now your passion and it is very obvious that you excel that it. Unlike you, I am not 5'8 and 0% body fat. Im sorry, God did not feel that that body type suited me. He made me a nice even 5'5 and threw in some natural curves. Yep thats right, I did not have to buy my curves unlike you. So next time I decide to grace you with my presence just remember, you are what they call a BUTTERFACE...everything looks good, but your face. Yep...thats what those guys at the gym are saying about you my old friend

Sincerely

Tara
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Dear Battlefield 3...I truely do hate you. I want my husband back!!!
  • MrsJones112604
    Options
    Dear thin, sexy husband,
    Thank you for sitting there devouring 96% of my ENTIRE calorie count for a whole day, in one sitting, at McDonald's, where you insist we eat while out.... while I eat leaves for a meal. Yeah I added it up, ...96%. You effing pig. Sexy, effing pig who in no way deserves that body.
    Love,
    Wifey

P.S. Your night for dishes. Your night for go-hug-the-kid-when-she-wakes-up-whining-at-all-hours.
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Dear Nick. I am an understanding person- more so than most girls you will meet. However, when you TEXT to tell me that you don't think we will work out because you are not in love with me after 4 or 5 dates, I have to say....I find you a bit....hmm...insane. Not to mention you going on about our relationship when we, again, have gone on 4 or 5 dates. Please clue me into when we started a relationship? I thought we were just getting to know one another...Apparently I missed something. Seriously, I feel like the pants are reversed when you look at gender stereotypes after that. Thanks for doing me a favor. Bye, bye!

Seriously...who in the world expects to be in love that quick?

OMG...I got a similar text from a guy a few years back...that we wouldn't "work out" after like, two dates. Seriously? What was there to "work out?" eek.

To add to it, he is bummed over the decision because he really, really likes me a lot, he "really wants to love me." Again....wtf?? I don't know how I meet these people!
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dear Battlefield 3...I truely do hate you. I want my husband back!!!

On behalf of guys everywhere, sorry!
  • nmgtz03
    nmgtz03 Posts: 27
    Options
    Dear co-workers,
    Please stop committing to things you have no intention of doing. Stop acting mad when you know you f***** up and let everyone down. Just admit it! You're a lazy a**! Stop acting all united because you're all lazy and acting like I'm the bad guy for picking up the slack. At least I do what I say I'm going to do!
    And please STOP LOOKING AT YOU'RE FREAKIN' AVON BOOKS!!!! Maybe that's why you can't finish what you have committed to finish!
    (sigh)
    nmgtz03
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Dear Buddha-

Thank you for letting me know that

"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it. Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves."

Namaste,
    Dave
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Dear rude person....who shall not be named (not even worthy of It)

keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself......if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Oh and hey and I think your are a dork!!
  • amy041976
    amy041976 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dear people who love to tell me I work out too much,

I work out for so many reasons.
    - To lose weight
    - To lead a healthy lifestyle
    - To relax
    - Because I love that I am not going to second guess my body from now on

I am soory you have not found the joy of exercise but dont hate me because I did.

Sincerely,'

Amy
  • amy041976
    Options
    So many times I have had this same thought........
  • amy041976
    Options
    So many times I have had this same thought........
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Dear husband,

Avoiding me and the kids for your stupid game is going to cause me to get pissed off, and you know what that's like. Last week before you got that game, you were all over me and showed me all kind of attention so much that I felt like a teenager again, I feel like you are cheating on me with Starwars. Me and Starwars are about to fight, just saying!

Love,
    Me!

Hahahaha! That's how my boyfriend is! I told him could "cheat" on me with Star Wars tho. Serves me right! =P
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Dear Aunt Rose,
    Thanks for calling me today out the blue demanding :huh: ...I mean asking me if I would like to have lunch today. I had a great time considering you asked me where I would like to go then when I made a suggest you shut me down and said " that place will just temp you and your doing "ok" on your diet!":noway: Anyway I really enjoyed when you ordered for me -"And for her a salad, NO dressing, NO cheese!":sad: Yeah that was great. And to wrap up the day up you gave me those all so helpful booklets and dieting for dummies books!!! Love you. See you when you come back to town!! :ohwell:
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    Dear Sister-in-law,

I don't care about your egotistical self. I could care less about your crappy job or your commitment-less (that's not a word, but I'm going with it) boyfriend that doesn't want to marry you, because he knows you slept with half the people in Colorado Springs and the state of Colorado.

I don't care about you anymore. I did try to welcome you in to my life, but you are too much of a racists. Interacial marriages happen all the time. Deal with it. I'm not going to let you control anyone in my home. I married your brother - not you. I answer to him only - not you. If I'm not working at the moment, it isn't because I'm lazy. It's because it's hard to find a good job now a days thanks to this economy. I had it up to my nose with your worthless banter and hatred of me and my family.

You aren't perfect an neither am I, but at least, I know when I am wrong and I can apologize. I've worked hard to graduate from college. I paid for my studies with my own money. I worked hard for everything that I have. I went to school because I want to teach my children that an education is important, not to belittle people. I am Physicist, not because I want to sound smart or because I want to make you feel uncomfortable. That's the name given to those that study physics. Never have I made anyone feel less than they are, because I have an education. But you have! You act like a kid and you are almost 30 years old. It's time to stop acting like a petulant child and mature.

You need to analyse your life and see that you have so much potential, but you are wasting it with petty things. I would appreciate if you back off and let me live my life. Don't worry, from now on, you and I will not be in the same room. I have washed my hands off of you and I'll continue my harmonious life with my husband and our girls. Thank you for the wake-up call. Now I know that people are still ignorant when it comes to skin color. I'll keep that in mind.
  • schragie
    schragie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dear Dogs,

Please stop looking at me with those sad eyes. I will not share my food with you when I am counting every calorie.

Love,
    Me