Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Dear Battlefield 3...I truely do hate you. I want my husband back!!!

Aaahhh my husband is obsessed with Skyrim!!! He plays it for hours!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Dear Coworker,
    yes, I do eat for the millionth time. yes i still do have 20 pounds to lose. No I am not anorexic! Stop asking daily!!!!
    Smooches,
    Me
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Dear Buddha-

Thank you for letting me know that

"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it. Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves."

Namaste,
    Dave

Dear Dave,

Thanks for the reminder. It was much needed.

Namaste,
    Val
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Dear Boss,
    You voice is like a Harpy screeching. You drive me crazy. Also, don't brag about how you 'can' lose so much weight, then go and have a double cheeseburger, fries and chili for lunch. it makes you look like an idiot.

Loves,
    PPF
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Dear Gym Stalker Freak -

I'm not into dudes, especially extremely large, creepy dudes. I'm into my wife, who, unlike you is attractive and a woman. I do not care to re-enact any seen from Shawhank Redemption or other prison/forced romance scene or have you eyeballing me, my junk, or any part of the gym where I am working out. The only thing more repulsive than you and your constant walk-bys is the "sex club" t-shirt you wear every time you are at the gym. I don't wish you any ill, but if a dinosaur did reanimate and devour you up in one bit, I probably would not complain.

Later,
    You Don't Need To Know My Name

I am sorry, but I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee myself..:laugh: :noway:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I hate pretty much everyone today. Really I'm just at the end of my rope over my car being broken down with no fix in sight (and this is after we've poured hundreds of dollars and hours of time into it!) I've been the cheerleading, "It's all going to be ok!" person for pretty much the entire saga and today I think I just snapped. So steer clear of me, especially if you see me with anything sharp and pointy.

Oh, and I'm annoyed at my husband. You know what he had the gall to do?! He knows I'm discouraged today so he brought home a cute little potted rose plant, a mushy card that says lovely things AND he went out of his way to buy me a set of knitting needles that I need to finish a project. Now he's out in the driveway trying to figure out the car after working 10 hours. See how selfish and rude he is? He went and ruined a perfectly good pity party! :P (I really hope you read that in the sarcastic tone that was intended. I was really touched by his thoughtfulness and appreciate that he responded to my grouchiness with kindness and understanding. )
  • lilmizzbloodymary
    Options
    Dear guy at work - I wish just once you'd stop and look at all the awesome things I do for your business instead of only talking to me to accuse me of NOT doing something at all/right. I only wrote 120 receipts today, took 10 or 15 ads for the person who wasn't there, and answered that bloody phone for 8 hours. Not to mention I keep the money balanced and deposited into the bank account so you guys can turn a profit. Let's not get into the other responsibilities I have in addition to working the second position for the person who was out. What would you do without me? Go nucking futz. That's what.

How about a lil appreciation my way, huh?
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Dear Gym Stalker Freak -

I'm not into dudes, especially extremely large, creepy dudes. I'm into my wife, who, unlike you is attractive and a woman. I do not care to re-enact any seen from Shawhank Redemption or other prison/forced romance scene or have you eyeballing me, my junk, or any part of the gym where I am working out. The only thing more repulsive than you and your constant walk-bys is the "sex club" t-shirt you wear every time you are at the gym. I don't wish you any ill, but if a dinosaur did reanimate and devour you up in one bit, I probably would not complain.

Later,

I am sorry, but I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee myself..:laugh: :noway:

:happy: Dude is freaky. I keep trying to get a pic so I can post it here, just so people know who to look for when I disappear.

@Teresathomas....that kinda makes me mad at your mom. I'm sorry for you loss.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My day started out great with a good workout and then there goes the monkey wrench aroung eleven thirty so I am so pissed and annoyed right now at that person that it would take hours for me to complete what I have to say. Just know you have really rubbed me the wrong way lady and its going to take a lot of prayer for me to calm down.....now where is my glass of wine....
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This isn't a "today" annoyance...it's a "since-Christmas-but-I-can't-let-it-go" annoyance.

Dear Father-in-law

Its absolutely wonderful that we have never met although I have been married to your son for 3 years. It is also amazingly awesome that you refuse to even simply ASK about your grandson. I know money is tight now-a-days (well not for you though since you just spent 3000$ on a cruise then bragged about it) so I really wasn't expecting you to even think of getting your grandson anything for Christmas, not even a card though was really selfish and thoughtless. Oh and totally awesome for you to promise meeting us in KY for Christmas because you miss your son/daughter so much and it would be "Great to see y'all again"...and then flake on us because your dog swallowed a cat toy and you just "have to make sure he is ok after his surgery" although your wife who doesn't work will be staying behind and I have to believe that since you want to have another child with her that you must find her competent enough to care for the dog...But maybe you are just a --insert inappropriate word here- face.

Oh yeah and I don't usually go around defending someone who I've had dreams about fighting but your ex-wife/my mother-in-law did her best to not talk bad about you although it was eating her up alive...you're lucky.

your lovely Daughter-in-law
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying upstairs neighbours,
    I understand that our walls and floors are a bit on the thin side since it is an apartment complex and that I will hear you walking or even thump around a bit BUT, all hours of the night you sound like a pack of hippos doing a ballet.... Seriously.... What the hell are you doing up there at 3 am on a week night that sounds like that...?!?!? I have to wake up at 5 am for work every morning and really don't want to have to wake up to find a broomstick to pound on the ceiling... No wonder when I moved in there was a broomstick sized hole in my ceiling... Seriously people, go to sleep!

Your neighbors must be related to mine...I had to sleep elsewhere last night to escape the noise that continued on past 1am...WTF is wrong with people?!?!? :explode:
  • TahliS
    TahliS Posts: 52
    Options
    Dear scales...
    I know I shouldnt stand on your everyday... BUT this morning you told me I gained 1.5 kg since yesterday. You suck! Be nice to me tomorrow and i wont throw you in the bin. Thanks!
  • WehttamThims
    WehttamThims Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Dear Practically Everyone who Walks Into My Bank,

I appreciate your business, more than you know. But if you're not on the person's account, don't ask for the person's account info! It's not yours! And when I tell you I can't give it to you, don't give me **** about it! And while you're at it, yes you do need to fill out a DEPOSIT SLIP to make a DEPOSIT. Fully. In its entirety. Yes, that means your full name. And address. And amount you're depositing. No, you can't abbreviate your city name- don't be lazy! And business owners, for Heaven's Sake, don't wait until Friday and deposit 80 frikin' bags into our night drop! We have **** to do in the morning, people, and especially after the weekend. Be considerate!!!

Love,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Teller

Dear Teller,

I hand you money, my atm card and my id, you do the rest. That's your job and partially the reason why your bank charges such
    exorbitant fees.

Thank you.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Dear Gym Stalker Freak -

Later,

OMG...I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at this :laugh:
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i want to add another.

dear C,

i think its messed up how you pretended to like me and then you bailed on me. you are a liar, and i dont appreciate you not responding to me. aren't you a bit old to play mind games? i thought you were nice, and haha jokes on me! apparently when you said you liked me and wanted to see me you were just screwing around for the ego boost!

the cake is not a liar, you are...

C
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    dear coworkers who always show up to wk angry':
    its called work. if you dont like it leave! i dont have to put up with your attitude just because you didnt get any last night or that you had to reschedule your appointment for your hair. Dont get mad w me bc im the only white woman workign there! i have just as much right working there as you do! AND BOSS! ok listen we know your a lesbian(no problem w me) but when you hit on a coworker all the time and speak to her in spanish and always buy her lunch and go out of your way for her thats BS! do that out side of work and btw i understand spanish. AND ALSO BOSS STOP BEING A WIMP AND WOMAN UP! STOP HIDING BEHIND THE LEAD WHEN YOUR THE BOSS! AND I WOULD LIKE SOME CREDIT FOR THE **** I DO STOP GIVING IT TO THE OTHER GIRLS BC YOUR AFRAID THEY WILL GET GHETTO WITH YOU'! SCREW THEIR ANGRY *kitten*'s. TO THE PHLEBS WHO ARE MAD BC DONORS COME IN SO LATE GET OVER IT THATS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET! BE THANKFUL YOUR ALIVE AND HAVE A JOB! NOT EVERYONE IS SO LUCKY!
    love
    me the guerra
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i want to add another.

dear C,

i think its messed up how you pretended to like me and then you bailed on me. you are a liar, and i dont appreciate you not responding to me. aren't you a bit old to play mind games? i thought you were nice, and haha jokes on me! apparently when you said you liked me and wanted to see me you were just screwing around for the ego boost!

the cake is not a liar, you are...

C

"The cake. . ." Is that a Master of Disguise reference?
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Dear coworker,

Yes, I understand that I am not perfect, and I am not anal retentive like you. However, this does not give you the right to watch every move I make. This includes when I am sending a personal email that takes less than 30 seconds while waiting on hold for an answer on something important. If you can take 6 10-minute smoke breaks a day, I can send one email. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Dear S,

I'm glad you think I look amazing in my new updated progress pictures on facebook, but please don't start begging me to see my boobs when you KNOW I have a boyfriend. Also.. When you come back to town, you can f* yourself. I will not be visiting you, and if, IF I do, my boyfriend will be with me, and I half wish he pistol whips your dumbazz.

Sincerely,
    The girl you constantly piss off when your penis thinks for you.
  • tee4677
    tee4677 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    funny!