ANYONE WANTING TO LOSE 70lbs? Or has already lost it?

Options

Replies

• needtobetiny
    Options
    how did you do it ? how often did you work out and such ? please help i need to loose 74 pounds
  • k8_nuts
    k8_nuts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have lost 7lbs and 1% of my body fat in only 3 days on our clean 9 detox i stil have 6-8 days to go :D so pleased with my results my my customers are having aswsome results aswel the detox will get rid of all the toxins in your body, cleanse you and speed up your metabolism ready to start a healthy weight loss program
    if any one is intrested i can add you to a facebook weight loss page where there are over 5000 customers everyone will support you and keep you motivated you can see peoples ups and downs and also check out there sucsess pics!!
    best thing is everything we sell has a 60 day money back gurentee in not happy with the product thats how confident we are in are products so you can try while you decide!!! cant get much better than that you got nothing to loose ladys and gents x
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    So odd I should see this topic today as I just logged 70lbs lost this morning. I've lost 70lbs in 6.5 months, since June 18th 2012 when I joined MFP. Everyone loses at a different rate, but you can achieve anything if you set your mind to it and stay determined and focused.

I have another 30lbs to lose before I'm in the healthy range for my height, but I already feel like a different person. I no longer shop in plus size stores and have gone from a (UK) size 22-24 to a size 14-16. I try to eat as clean as possible and workout 5-6 days a week, always mixing it up. I still have chinese takeaways and treats, this is a lifestyle not a diet. Here are a few pics to show my progress:

Me-new-DEC2012.jpg
    ME-jan2013.jpg
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was 145.1 kg and am now 107.3 kg with my goal being 71 kg.
    In English that's 320 lb now 236.5 lb goal 156.5 lb
    I'm just over half way having lost 83.5 lb with 80lb to go.

As an ex yo-yo dieter, my most valuable piece of advice is to do this for the right reason. I really, really want this. I no longer think of what I used to look like, I am now planning my wardrobe for next summer knowing that I WILL be reasonably close to goal and my present clothes just won't cut it. I'm pretty sure I can get away with wearing baggy clothes during the Winter (June/July/August), but not this time next year with so much skin showing LOL

NEVER use IF when talking about ur goals. ALWAYS BE POSITIVE. And you know, this reduction has been so much easier than ever before. DO THIS FOR YOU!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • allee9901
    Options
    This is my first week on Fitness Pal. I am hopeing to lose 70-80 ponds. Once I loose the weight I need I am going to work on quiting smoking (one struggle at a time)
    I dont know how to add people but if you would like add me, I am also always looking for new low cal ideas.
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm at 210 (about) and want to get down to 120...

I'm willing to accept any friend requests you might send.
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i wanna lose that!!! and feel so sexy, and soo much better in my own skin,,, add me if you want!
  • ClydeFrogRIP
    Options
    I'm new here! That's pretty much exactly my goal, for now anyway. I'd love to have some support from you awesome people. Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That is almost exactly my goal as well. I'm a super newbie on this site and I think the idea of friendly support is great! I friended everyone on this thread. :)
  • depagnier
    Options
    i am aiming at 100 lbs so 70 seems doable to me. good luck!:happy:
  • Emmalindley
    Emmalindley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have just started a-fresh this week, I am following WW points (old style) and also incorporating some IF (fasting). I have a bit more than 70lbs to go, about 85lbs but feel free to add me anyone. Emma
  • khowell63
    Options
    I started my diet june 20. I have lost 71 lbs so far. I want to lose 12 more lbs.
  • dchrismer
    Options
    Hi I need to lose about another 70 lbs too. Lost 50 lbs this past year, so I am hoping for about 40 this year. I'm older with type 2 diabetes so need to go slow. Would like to follow your adventure add me as a friend if you like.
  • amontes410
    Options
    I would love to lose 70 in a year... count me in.

We could do it....
  • lulu1691218
    Options
    That is right around how much I would like to lose by September. So I totally think it is possible.
    Good Luck!
  • aquariusdnb
    aquariusdnb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost 13 lbs. over the course of maybe a year or less. I still need and want to lose more weight.
  • alynnhanek
    alynnhanek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 50 pounds and have 25 more pounds to go. Just take it one day at a time, or even one meal at a time. Set smaller goals to work toward your bigger one. Feel free to add me as a friend. I make my diary open for friends to read so that it may give ideas to others on this site. :smile:
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am on the down swing of it. I started in September and hoping to get to target in May. I've lost 43 so 33 left to go but I think I will change my target once I get there. Anyway, anyone can add me if they want. I am pretty active and supportive.
  • Kristyb125
    Kristyb125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 70lbs. I do not know if I will be able to do it in 9 months, but I sure hope so. I tend to lose the first 30 fast, but then I need to swtich up diet and exercise because my body gets adjusted to my diet and workout and I stop losing.

Anyone feel free to add me!=)
  • campranger
    Options
    Just joined myfitnesspal yesterday. I am 60-70 pounds overweight.. I will lose some weight and gain it back. Does anyone have any tips or advice they can give me… I have always counted carbs so counting calories is new to me. What are some good low cal snacks? Does anyone drink diet soda? With counting calories and exercise when will I start see results? HELP!