BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I like the way I feel after I stretch. On the Biggest Loser workout, the last 10 minutes are cool down/stretching. But when I do the elliptical, I finish and then just sit down instead of stretching out. Good challenge, Bobbi!

Yep, definitely a good one, Bobbi... I usually plop back into my chair after being on the elliptical, too... I like it! :happy: :happy: :happy:

:heart: Tresa

Tresa, glad you like it.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I am INSANE!!! I did my last chance work out and did 2 miles before BL came on I did 200 sit ups while it was on and then after it was over I did another 5miles. Just the running was 1176 calories burned! GO ME!! that scale BETTER be nice to me tomorrow.

Night all!!!

You are insane Sam. Made me tired just reading about it.:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    Options

I'm going to a gym for the FIRST time tonight to try it out. We'll see what happens. I'm BEYOND nervous b/c I'm going to take a class while I'm there. EEK! Wish me luck! I'll be back in a few after I weigh-in! Again...EEK!

Enjoy Sara:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    This is an awesome challenge! I do always stretch after I workout, but I know I dont spend at least 7 mins doing it:ohwell: I even have a few dvds that are nothing but stretching, time to break them out:wink: Thanks for the "break" this week!:wink::drinker: Good luck everyone!
    ~Roni

Roni,You're welcome.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Bobbi - I love this challenge. I am usually pretty good, but I couldn't swear I take up to 7 minutes.. probably more like 3... need more discipline (no kidding)..

Janie

Janie, thank you! We all need more discipline.:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Nicky, :laugh: Just give it a try :laugh:

Hi Juliebean:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Sam - you are insane... I strive to be just half as insane as you - I have been completing my workouts, but dragging myself through them recently - weird..

Just call me tara from the BL. when I was watching last night I was like I'm just like her. She has lost 94 pounds in 9 weeks.

I am the home version of her.:laugh: :bigsmile:

So is it Queen Jillian Tara Sam now?:tongue:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Marla, Do what is best for you. Fretting over getting on the scale every week is not worth the stress.:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I am INSANE!!! I did my last chance work out and did 2 miles before BL came on I did 200 sit ups while it was on and then after it was over I did another 5miles. Just the running was 1176 calories burned! GO ME!! that scale BETTER be nice to me tomorrow.

Night all!!!

You are insane Sam. Made me tired just reading about it.:drinker:

You know every one talks about water and I just drink when I am thirsty and it works for me. I think if you are eating enough food that has a water base you will be just fine.

A little weird but your dinker reminded me of that.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam - you are insane... I strive to be just half as insane as you - I have been completing my workouts, but dragging myself through them recently - weird..

Just call me tara from the BL. when I was watching last night I was like I'm just like her. She has lost 94 pounds in 9 weeks.

I am the home version of her.:laugh: :bigsmile:

Maybe Queen JTS!:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Marla, Do what is best for you. Fretting over getting on the scale every week is not worth the stress.:flowerforyou:

Well, truly it's not getting on the scale that's the hard part...it's seeing the blinkin' needle moving in the wrong direction despite my best efforts. Tilt! Tilt! Tilt! There goes the stress-o-meter off the charts.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    okay-- so yesterday I have a super skinny day....lookin' good, feeling good-- I have 1/2 cup (seriously, I measured it) of scalloped potatoes yesterday for dinner, knowing the sodium is gonna kill me--

I wake up this morning, roll over on my back to feel my pouch-- always an indicator of how my day is gonna go. If it's flat while laying on my back, all is well with the world. If it's poofy, stay out of my way.

The #$@! scalloped potatoes worked their flippin' magic and I'm up six pounds today. There is no frickin' way I gained six pounds this week. Hell, whanisch went on vacation and ate with reckless abandon all week and gained 7. Here I am, measuring all food, counting calories, working out and I flippin' gain? WTF?

So, I'm done. I need to remove myself from this team, weigh-in wise. The stress of the up/down BS is more than I can bear anymore. I have enough in my life, this is puttin' me over the edge.

With your blessing, I'll stay for the challenges and the support/chit-chat, but this is madness and I'm ready to throw myself off a G.D. Bridge!

Doesn't help, I know, that my scale is as old as Methuseleh. It takes me forever to get it back to zero before I weigh in. But enough already-- I can't take it anymore.

I responded this day by having a very healthy breakfast with fruit and eggs-- "key lime pie and lemon pie" one slice of each, followed by a Reese's peanut butter egg. Screw it already. This body wants shock, it'll see shock today. I also had a lovely M&Ms cookie-- as well as some Froot Loops. I'm sick as a dog right now.....what else can I eat?

Hopefully things will turn with the HRM that should arrive soon. I also ordered a food scale, although I never eat anything that has to be weighed. Who can afford meat? The sodium, boxed, packaged crap that is on our very tight budget is death for health and weight loss. I guess the fact that I've lost even 31 (well 31 before today-- ) is a flippin' miracle.

okay...heading to work....aggravated, crestfallen, downhearted.....but determined to press on. However, I won't be weighing in weekly anymore. :noway:

:heart: to all.

Yikes Marla. Please do stick around and visit with us. We'd worry about you otherwise.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My morning in smilies, since I was asked. :happy:

:yawn: :sick: :heart: :smile: 2234_put_to_sleep.gif :yawn: :happy:

So far, so good!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Well, truly it's not getting on the scale that's the hard part...it's seeing the blinkin' needle moving in the wrong direction despite my best efforts. Tilt! Tilt! Tilt! There goes the stress-o-meter off the charts.

*hugs* I'm sorry the scale is causing so much stress my dear. Stay away from it! Heck! Throw it OUT! You don't need that worry. You are doing so great with your food & exercise, I'm not sure the scale even matters at this point. Stay with us, though! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    My morning in smilies, since I was asked. :happy:

:yawn: :sick: :heart: :smile: 2234_put_to_sleep.gif :yawn: :happy:

So far, so good!

most of my day has just felt like this 2234_put_to_sleep.gif

Glad to see that is is mostly :happy: though, Nicky! :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options

Maybe Queen JTS!:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Queen JTS it is :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    bobbi did you send me your weight yet? I thought you did but I do't have it
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Where O where is Amanda?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    bobbi did you send me your weight yet? I thought you did but I do't have it

Nevermind just got it!!! haha
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Where O where is Amanda?

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Hhhmmm...