BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Lori - being a Beachbody "coach" is an at-home business. I'm holding off on doing the instructor training for a year or so. LOTS of factors made that decision for me, but the "coaching" is a good place for me to start right now.

I'm so glad Harley did so good sleeping! Your diet could have been much worse in the car. I don't do well on car trips without snacks. :grumble: I probably would have ate 3 of those dumb pretzels.

*Reads Sara's reply about Beachbody and scratches head* Okay I'm feeling a bit slow here. Explain, please.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Lori - being a Beachbody "coach" is an at-home business. I'm holding off on doing the instructor training for a year or so. LOTS of factors made that decision for me, but the "coaching" is a good place for me to start right now.

I'm so glad Harley did so good sleeping! Your diet could have been much worse in the car. I don't do well on car trips without snacks. :grumble: I probably would have ate 3 of those dumb pretzels.

*Reads Sara's reply about Beachbody and scratches head* Okay I'm feeling a bit slow here. Explain, please.

I sell people stuff. :laugh: It is like a Mary Kay type deal or a Pamper Chef type job excpet I don't have to do "parties" I just sell online. Once people buy from me, I am then their "coach" & I assist them with their purchases or whatever other questions they have about Beachbody products. I LOVE Beachbody stuff (Turbo Jam, Slim in Six, etc...) so this was just calling my name. :bigsmile:
  • loreeb18
    Options

I sell people stuff. :laugh: It is like a Mary Kay type deal or a Pamper Chef type job excpet I don't have to do "parties" I just sell online. Once people buy from me, I am then their "coach" & I assist them with their purchases or whatever other questions they have about Beachbody products. I LOVE Beachbody stuff (Turbo Jam, Slim in Six, etc...) so this was just calling my name. :bigsmile:

*finally feeling caught up* Oooooh, okay! I got it now. Thanks. :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hi kiddies! Back in Alliance today, still feelng optimistic. Logged my foods for the first time in a couple of weeks. Started back eating small meals and added healthy snacks instead of binges. Maybe my body just needed a break after 4 months of vigilance, who knows? This time I didn't unpack my food, left it in the car and am only getting out what I need to survive rather than locking myself in the room with more food than one bored loney girl should have at her immediate disposal. I'm feeling so much better and I'm ready to take on losing my next 20 lbs. It is hard to believe how mentally down you can get sometimes isn't it?

Hope to catch up sometime this evening.
    :heart:
    Lynnie
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Janie! :flowerforyou:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello TOM. I hate you. Also, cravings? You can bite me.
    That is all.
    :grumble:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    BLECK! I hate caffeine simply for that hangover feeling! Is that your doggie in the av!? I love dogs! So cute!

That's my doggy! He was a rescue dog and for the first year he was just mine but then he was a traitor and decided to live up to his name (cuddles) and love everybody else too. *sigh* I had to leave him when I moved out but he's still happy and still mine. :smile:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    That is all.
    :wink: :laugh: :sad:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    That is all.

ME TOO!!! And that whole feeling like an elephant thing - GO POUND SAND!!!

Nicky - you crack me up.. a kindred spirit.. ps, I love your dog - so cute - I just want to pet him..

Bobbi - yup - Day 1 of Week 1 of couch to 5K.. after my 5 minute walk to warm up - horrible calf cramps!! I know I am slow to warm up, so I stretched (bonus points) and walked another 5 minutes. Ok, not gone, but feeling better, so I started the jog/walk intervals. I liked 60" jog and 90" walk - perfect for me. At 60" I just feel like I couldn't go another step and at 90" I just feel like I am ready to start again. I guess these guys know what they are doing.. The cramps never went completely away, but I managed several intervals (5 or 6) for a total of 30 minutes and then a 5 minute walk and stretch to cool down.. I worked from home today so went to the towns senior center (no cracks about that) and used the new outdoor walking path. much of it was under water, but you could get around. I had to time it between the rain and sleet storms, but got really lucky..

Amanda - it is now snowing here in CT - it is just killing me.. It rained most of the morning, stopped just long enough for me to jog/walk and then started again.. Then it turned to sleet and now snow.. I'm sorry to hear your daughter had such a tough time. Must be very scary for all of you. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Sam - I got my wings and cape warmed up, I'm on my way to Florida (see above).. I fly pretty slow, so will probably be there by June.. I want a suntan too...

Lori - glad Harley did well with the trip. Isn't it a blessing when they can sleep through the ride. So boring for them otherwise.. I am a sucker for those large soft pretzels as well, especially with mustard...YUM...

Sara - Beachbody coach sounds cool, especially if you really like the products. No more cramps in the pool - actually swimming is the only thing that really feels good and improved lately. I cling to it desparately.. running is new and scary still, and I am still panting and whimpering at Jillian during the 30-Day Shred.. I try to imagine her screaming at me, and that keeps the whimpering down, but panting is uncontrolled.. :laugh: :laugh:

Lynnie - hang in there - not much longer now.. good job with the optimism..

Andrew - love the new AV - you are so much fun..

Roni - I had a lazy weekend too, but I didn't eat like it was a lazy weekend.. :explode: - we'll be OK.. I really felt like I needed to rest for a day after blowing out both legs in the pool, the second day was unintentional, but still felt nice to take off.. Back to it today..

Hello to everyone else... drink up, and get your workouts and stretching in.. I feel Weds coming.

Janie
  • nickybr38
    Options
    YES! I'm getting a raise! *boogies* Start of May, which is two months away but WHO CARES! I'm getting a raise!!!!!!

Suddenly I feel wide awake. :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm getting a raise! *boogies* Start of May, which is two months away but WHO CARES! I'm getting a raise!!!!!!

Go Nicky!!! Great news.. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nickybr38
    Options

Normally I'd celebrate by going shopping and/or eating ICE CREAM!!!! But I'm on a sugar restriction still (STUPID LENT) and have no money for shopping ):.

OH WELL! In two months I'll have more money for shopping. Hehehehe.
  • loreeb18
    Options

Congrats!

When I read *boogies*, the first thing I thought of was the things up Harley's nose that make me gag. I'm thinking, "Why is she saying boogies about something good happening?" Sorry I'm a bit slow today. :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options

Way to go Nicky!!
  • jimswmn
    Options

Congrats!

When I read *boogies*, the first thing I thought of was the things up Harley's nose that make me gag. I'm thinking, "Why is she saying boogies about something good happening?" Sorry I'm a bit slow today. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    *boogies harder* :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    *boogies harder* :laugh: :bigsmile:

she's got the boogie fever.........she likes to boogie down........:heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That is all.

Lol,

My poor wife has to go through the "Phases of facial hair" I do the same thing every time. Every once In a while I grow in my beard. After a few weeks of having it I get sick of it so I have it down to a goate. After a few days I get tired of the goate and go to shave that off but I always come out of the bathroom with a fantastic mustache and speak in a horrible spanich accent for about ten minuetes. Then I go back to the bathroom and shave that off too. This time she caught me with the camera. The mask was drawn on with MS paint so nobody would know that I am the dashing lad with the fantastic mustache.

lol :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That is all.

Lol,

My poor wife has to go through the "Phases of facial hair" I do the same thing every time. Every once In a while I grow in my beard. After a few weeks of having it I get sick of it so I have it down to a goate. After a few days I get tired of the goate and go to shave that off but I always come out of the bathroom with a fantastic mustache and speak in a horrible spanich accent for about ten minuetes. Then I go back to the bathroom and shave that off too. This time she caught me with the camera. The mask was drawn on with MS paint so nobody would know that I am the dashing lad with the fantastic mustache.

lol :drinker:
    :laugh: :laugh:
    My dh has looked the same since he was 15 years old! only thing that has changed is the color of his hair........all silver now!!:laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Andrew you are so hilarious!

Nicky! Sorry about the TOM blues but YAY for your raise.