BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. In the face of not sleeping and caffeine I completely forgot the challenge.
    :grumble:
    I stretched but not half as much as we were asked to. DAMMIT. ARGH! OH NO! :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    All better.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    curious-- anyone know what thread Elizabeth had her trouble on?

-
  • nickybr38
    Options

-

Elizabeth is having trouble?
    I know nothing. I don't really look at the boards too much outside of our circle. Is scary out there!
    smiley-scared004.gif
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Couch to 5K Day 2

Not bad, breathing a little easier. I didn't have to run holding my inhaler. Beautiful day at 70 degrees.
  • Marla64
    Options

-

I know nothing. I don't really look at the boards too much outside of our circle. Is scary out there!
    smiley-scared004.gif

Yeah, she flew the coop.
  • nickybr38
    Options

-

smiley-scared004.gif

Yeah, she flew the coop.

Who is Elizabeth? *is bad with names*
    Why are so many people flying the coop?
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

-

I tried to find it, but couldn't ..

Nicky - Elizabeth is Fitness Chick..

this is so sad.. :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

it is scary out there, you guys don't know how much I appreciate the atmosphere on our team..

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options

-

smiley-scared004.gif

Yeah, she flew the coop.

Who is Elizabeth? *is bad with names*
    Why are so many people flying the coop?

Fitness_Chick.
  • nickybr38
    Options
    Fitness_Chick.

Of course. She has a name and it's very pretty.
    She's still leaving? Argh.
  • Marla64
    Options
    LOL-- you still sniffin' the caffeine, Nicky? :laugh:

I found the thread. Herbal tea somethin' or other-- deteriorated rapidly. She wasn't the only one in it-- it's ridiculous.

Much to say about it, alas no time-- just scratching my head as to how/why people are what they are. Staggering.

At this point, Lizbeth-- you've said goodbye enough times, if you come back you've lost all credibility. So-- I don't know whether I'm annoyed or brokenhearted-- or both. :cry: :grumble: But, bottom line as I have always and will continue to say-- the power people have over us is a gift we give to them. Guard your heart. There is only one person in my life who truly has the power to hurt me, because I've trusted him enough with my heart-- and that's my husband. Beyond that, my walls are always up to some degree.

Jeannie's "Proud" thread taught me the joy of letting them down and letting people in to feel the joy of connecting with others-- but, they're always up just enough, people are just at arm's length just enough so that I can't get hurt. Self-preservation. Plus, when it all comes down to it-- we're all strangers.

Lovely, warm strangers whose interaction I adore-- but you all don't know me from Adam. I could be a 9 year old for all you know (albeit an incredibly articulate one-- ha)

I don't know-- I'm rambling....but this sucks today.

Have some fun here, gang-- connect, laugh, cry, fuss and feud if you need to-- but guard your heart. Don't let the trolls get to you-- we're all here for the same reason.... Avoid the people you know are gonna piss you off!

Must go-- wasted too much time here-- fooey-- have to get to work, pick up basketball kid, make dinner-- arrgghhh.

:heart: to all.
  • nickybr38
    Options
    LOL-- you still sniffin' the caffeine, Nicky? :laugh:

I think my blood is pure caffeine at this point. But still no reaction in this strong old heart of mine!

Also, I admire your dedication! I can barely find this post and it's in my recent topics list!

:blushing:
  • Marla64
    Options
    As much as I'd like to revel in the misconception that somehow I'm Sherlock Holmes and used my powers of deduction-- I found a hint on another thread to find somebody's posts. I knew who had been involved in the altercation-- so I found it through him. He's a piece of work, that's for sure.

Oh well-- I'm outta here for now.

Later, cats.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am not even sure how to respond to Fitness_Chick leaving. I am extremely sad about it. She has been such an inspiritation to me. :smile:

I changed my goal today. I changed it from 120 pounds to 135 pounds. I know that sounds weird but that is in the healthy range for me and I was talking to a friend who looks extremely good and she mentioned she is 133 pounds. She is only 5'1" but she is so muscular and I was like really I want to get to 120 and she laughed and said, that seemed really low. I am 5'2" so I am not sure, but my motivation has been wavering lately and 135 doesn't seem that far off. Only 25 pounds to go, I am almost halfway there. We will see if I am happy there.

Hope everybody is having a great day. Went for a 30 minute run / walk and lift weights today. Get your exercise in everybody!!!!! :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I just found the herbal thread and while I have my opinion on the topic, I CAN'T believe how mean people can be out there.

I :heart: LOVE :heart: my black team!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I would like to just talk about the Black Team and our challenge PLEASE!! Long day.

I have been stretching really well this week. Even made my friend sit down and stretch before we left the gym. She may join and that makes me absolutely giddy!!

I have lost a lot of my flexibility since working out with the trainer.

I am glad you guys reminded me of how important it is to stretch!

have a great night

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • Marla64
    Options
    FC was a member of our team, Miss Jeannie-- a gesture of support never hurts.

Glad you're stretching....must must must join you one of these days. Life's been too busy to even exercise let alone stretch.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I need to say first off that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this team!!! I don't care what people say about you don't know that person or this person but I know everything I need to know about you all and that THIS IS THE BEST TEAM!!!!!

The people that got FC so fed up were a couple of the ones that got me fed up that day but I realized that they can't bring me down and that someone who thinks they need to be PERFECT for a vacation :huh: that is already in a healthy weight zone maybe needs to be evaluated!!:noway:

That being said.

Today was a good day food wise. didn't get to exersice but I will make up for it in the next 4 days I always do.:laugh: :wink:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Sam, you are right this is the BEST team and you are the best leader!! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam, you are right this is the BEST team and you are the best leader!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :blushing: :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Options
    You said a moooouuuuuthful!