anyone else wanna lose over 50 lbs

Options

Replies

• sunflowerslover
    sunflowerslover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    count me in I have about 100lbs to lose...small steps, make for success.... :)
  • acfowler07
    Options
    I do!! I've lost about 50 lbs (then gained 10 over the holidays :p) and ultimately I would like to lose about 80 more. Its been quite the journey and I just have to keep reminding myself that I am the tortoise and that slow and steady will eveeeeentually get me there. Add me as a friend if you want someone to be accountable with, I know I need that!
  • chapmac0421
    Options
    This is my second day, need all the help and support I can get. Need to lose at least 50 by June for a family cruise, then more after that. Add me :flowerforyou:
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi, brand new to the website, and I am definitely in ! My goal is to lose 90 lbs. But I haven't gotten into the nitty gritty of timelines yet. That is my weekend task. I know I am not the only one in the world who is overweight but it is definitely nice to see and hear other people having the exact same struggles as I have. But also the same successes as I will have. Soon enough:smile:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60lbs as quickly and as healthily as possible. Add me if your serious about giving positive, honest advice, tips etc. I will do the same in return. I've just started on here and I'm hoping for some people to help me motivate myself. Thanks. x
  • KaceeDawn17
    Options
    Looking to lose over 50!!
    Add me :))
  • stephaniedarnell
    stephaniedarnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been reading all the posts and am encouraged! I can't wait to see how we all are doing next month! I am 330 and need to lose HALF my weight!!! My goal is 165! I bought an elliptical machine to put in my office and LOVE this food diary. I will make it public. Feel free to add me as a friend - my hubby is on track too! He is "CUDDLESTHEBARBARIAN" LOL! We hope to keep the excitement up and encourage others while on MFP.

God bless!!
  • stephaniedarnell
    stephaniedarnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you have netflix...you can get workout dvds sent to you :) We have it through our Wii and just did the ab workout with "The Situation" LOL! Entertaining and it got us moving!
    God bless!
  • ShauntelB
    ShauntelB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 95 lbs and I need some one to help with motivation ... I am such a procastanater but I want to loose it... I usually stay motivated for two maybe three weeks and than loose my motivation I am in the Richmond Virginia area and would love to find someone close to talk to ... Add me so we can work together :-)
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 60# weight loss. Please add me!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to go...
  • PrincessBelladonna
    Options
    I do!!!! Please add me as a friend. I need good POSITIVE non judgmental people to talk with!!! I would like to lose at least 100lbs
  • rhuggins76
    Options
    I would love to loose 50 pounds and keep it off. I yo-yo. So I am hoping I can become consistant.:)
    :smooched:
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm like you. I've had two back surgeries. I used to brag about not having any "fat" diseases even though I am "obese." 2011 was the icing on the cake for me with weight issues. I had gall bladder surgery, found out I have high cholesterol, and am now diabetic. So much for no "fat" diseases, right? I have at least 70 pounds to lose so anyone who wants to add me, feel free. I am on board until I lose it and I'm not even joking!!! Four pounds down since Tuesday!!!
  • chaitu
    chaitu Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in.
    My goal is to reduce 40lbs. Got down 2 lbs the last week! But 0 the last week.
    Need some friends to support. Like many friends!
  • williamsc4
    Options
    My goal is around 110lbs. Anyone can add me, more friends more help:)
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 70 lbs. I have had two back surgeries and in 2011 found out that I now have high cholesterol and diabetes. So much for not having any "fat" diseases. I used to joke and brag about that just making light of being overweight. Well, I found out the hard way that there is nothing "light" about it. I am dedicated to losing weight and I mean business. Fat/food will no longer rule my life. Who is with me? Please add me as your friend if you'd like. I'll definitely need support and I love to support others. I'm a people person.
  • kimhatch1
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 pounds, that's really a low estimate, more like 75, but I'd be very happy with 50.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50+ pounds already and my advice for you all would be stay motivated and positive. I would also suggest you eat through out the day (healthy meals) and push yourself in the gym. Make sure every day you leave the gym with a sweaty shirt. Don't weigh in everyday....try weighing in one a week or once every two weeks...you will like the results weighing in less.

Feel free to add me. I would love to encourage anyone who wants to lose a significant amount of weight.

My last advice would be to look at this as a lifestyle change and not a diet. I made that mistake 3 years ago when I dropped weight. I did slim fast and liquid diets and gained it all back. However, this time, i changed my eating habits and i've been able to keep 56 lbs off so far.

Good luck to you all! :)

Jarnard
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 63lbs!! Anyone is free to add me, I need the support! Doing a few weeks of slim fast :)