anyone else wanna lose over 50 lbs

Options

Replies

• Queentrier
    Options
    Hey everyone.
    I'm from England and am now 6 days in to taking this seriously. I'm too scared to weigh myself as it will make me feel bad. But I know I have about 7 stone to lose, which is about 98 pounds. I want to look good for my brothers wedding in August. I'm looking for some friends to help me as I use the app to do this!
    Much love.
    Zoe
    xxx
  • Sharonsearcy
    Options
    Oops I did it again! I lost 74 lbs. with weight watchers and now I've gained it all back. I looked great, but I was ALWAYS hungry. This time, I hope to stop at the point where I'm healthy and feeling good and can eat normally. I just found this app and I think it will help me do it. Having done this before, I know how hard it is and I can definitely use some friends to encourage me!
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    Yes! I need to loose a good 50!
  • amme47
    amme47 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! My goal is also to lose 50 lbs. It would bring me into the top of my healthy BMI range. Something not seen for 20 years. This goal seems daunting at this point and would like some friends to help keep me accountable and motivated. I will do the same for you. I've tried it on my own and that just doesn't work for me. Help! Look forward to making friends and here's to a positive new year.
  • lbpfox
    lbpfox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined, but yes! I am up for that challenge.
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes my overall goal is 75, but I am setting smaller goals to get me there :)
  • Rainese
    Rainese Posts: 13
    Options
    I definately need to lose 60 lbs to be at my goal weight...
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need to loose about 65 lbs, feel free to add me.
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 63 lbs .
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have p90x and tried one workout and hurt for like a week... Lol I want to do it sssooo bad but I feel like I need to get in a little better shape before I do it.
  • tflynn0563
    tflynn0563 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Want to loose 50 lbs. by the time I turn 50 in May 2013.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80lbs! Add me if you would like =]
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have lost 47 lbs need to lose another 100 so yes I am game add me if you would like a new friend for support and also if you are a guy I started a new group called The Male Stop check it out~~ See you on the weight loss journey to a healthier us
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I want to lose 55lbs for now.. then maybe another 5 or 10.. ill see how i feel once i get to that goal!

add me if you like :) can use all the help and support i can get :)
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My overall goal was over 50 pounds. I've lost 17 of that, but still have 38 to go!
  • piercedbeauty21
    Options
    I'm new to this site and I'm looking to lose 50lbs :) I'd like to lose at least 30lbs by July and could really use some friends here and encouragement. Please feel free to add me.
  • sschmidt928
    sschmidt928 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all... My ultimate goal is to lose 60-70 pounds... I'd be over the moon with 50!
  • cmassy117
    cmassy117 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 70 pounds.
  • loriestuer
    Options
    Well I want to lose 45 and I have already lost 5 woo woo. I do zumba 6 days a week and I am on the Visalus Protein Shakes and I gave up pop....boy that was a hard one but I dropped the 5 lbs in 7 days. The 1st 5 is always the easiest! My calorie intake is 1200
  • CompuGirl2
    CompuGirl2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there all! I'm there! :) Anyone can add me as well.