For women with big ummm chests.....

Options

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am glad others do it I felt a bit bad for a moment then!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    On any given night out, you can find a cell phone, lip gloss, multiple ID's and cash....

On one side...

then i get a phone call and my chest starts glowing! one night i even had change in there! :noway:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I always do that.:laugh:
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?

I can!!!!:sad:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a cellphone.

Glad I'm not the only one.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Your clevage also produces sweat, so beware of "water damage"

2 bras, problem solved ;D
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?

I can!!!! :happy:
    Fixed that for ya.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    pulled a lady over once for DUI, during the arrest and patdown two prescription bottles fell out from under her right breast....no bra....nasty woman.....umm new guy...pick that up...gonna need that as evidence...
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I went running today and forgot my head phones so (little tip) I shoved it down me cleavage. And could here it clear as day! Lol enjoy! :-)

this is funny because I always needed some where to stick my phone when I used to work patrol and that is exactly where I used to put my phone.. my partner always laughed..
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...

Gotta do the two or I don't feel safe! Could be a hazard!
  • jujuwoome
    Options
    Cell phone/mp3 player in a ziploc bag; protects the phone from sweat, but the plastic of the bag makes you sweat more.
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For sports bra brands, I suggest Freya, Anita, or Natori. I currently use Natori for running and playing racquetball and am getting ready to buy a Freya. I'm a 30G and they are great at helping pack the girls in. I do suggest a built in bra type shirt for extra support if you're running though. They are sized like a bra so you don't have to handle the "one-size-fits-all" you tend to get at the average store. Cost is about $60 USD, so be prepared to drop some coin.
  • Breasts - perfect for feeding young children, storing small items and cushioning in low impact collisions. Useful AND aesthetically pleasing :P
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    This is all so familiar! LOL I wear a regular bra to avoid (uniboob) then a sports bra and my workout tank has a built in bra 38DDD...I hope I lose these by the time I reach my goal!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha I have def done this before with my ipod & moce when I run at night lol!!!!!!
  • whitmer23
    Options
    a great sports bra that keeps the girls down is LeMystere Energy Sports Bra - you can purchase wireless or moulded cup. I wear a 34F - was earlier at a 38F and def kept the girls down and in place. Runs about $68. Super comfy as well!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    On any given night out, you can find a cell phone, lip gloss, multiple ID's and cash....

On one side...

then i get a phone call and my chest starts glowing! one night i even had change in there! :noway:

I love when I go out to party and than afterwards and I undress i find all sorts of fun goodies in there. I once stuffed a ham up my mini skirt and stole it out of a piggly wiggle....true story.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    pulled a lady over once for DUI, during the arrest and patdown two prescription bottles fell out from under her right breast....no bra....nasty woman.....umm new guy...pick that up...gonna need that as evidence...

Bahahahahaha! That's nasty...I feel really bad for "new guy"! :laugh:
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I usually wear two.
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...

Gotta do the two or I don't feel safe! Could be a hazard!

I do 2 + super tight tank.