For women with big ummm chests.....

Options

Replies

• Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I use my cleavage as a purse! haha The only thing i dont put down there are my keys (for obvious painful reasons). Just last night I went to get in the shower, unsnapped my bra and a 5 and some lip gloss fell out. My husband laughed so hard at me! haha

That has SO happened to me before!!!!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg

He is SO yummy....he wouldn't need his imagination! LOLOLOL :love:
    AGREED!!! I love me some Dwayne Johnson!!
  • ShandaMack34
    Options
    Where is a good place to buy sports bras for big chested women?
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have an MP3 player on my phone so I put it in my sports bra when I run . . . . it was funny when I ran the PF Changs 1/2 marathon. People would look at me trying to figure out where the music was coming from. LOL I call them my "BOOB TUNES!" :laugh:

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    BE CAREFUL!!!! Sweat from your body can corrode the battery! Learned this form experience:bigsmile:
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Best place for your cell phone when u in the club lol :laugh:

14260509.png[/url]
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    I can't see myself doing that... Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

I run all the time... I would suggest getting a holder for your phone and strap it on you somewhere.

I agree with that ^^^^ In the future, use a strap on.

Just snorted out loud at my desk at work re: "strap on"!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • annemareef
    Options
    Maybe find a less "bouncy" activity. I've moved to swimming :laugh:

10544331.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Double Ditto!:devil:
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    a great sports bra that keeps the girls down is LeMystere Energy Sports Bra - you can purchase wireless or moulded cup. I wear a 34F - was earlier at a 38F and def kept the girls down and in place. Runs about $68. Super comfy as well!

I am LOVING you right now!!! I am a 40F/G and I have been searching for a good sports bra for years! I'm definitely going to check this one out!

Any suggestions in the uk for a 34GG??? Have to do a little web search me thinks!! X
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    I usually put my phone, ID, money and any other small thing in there when I go out and don't feel like carrying a nurse lol
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    Where is a good place to buy sports bras for big chested women?

Just asked this myself! : "a great sports bra that keeps the girls down is LeMystere Energy Sports Bra - you can purchase wireless or moulded cup. I wear a 34F - was earlier at a 38F and def kept the girls down and in place. Runs about $68. Super comfy as well! "
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I wear two bras plus a tank with a built in bra when I go to the gym. It is amazing what ends up inbetween the layers. phone, gym card, locker key. and everything stays dry becuase its in the outer layer. I have come home from nights out when I was younger to find beer caps in my cleavage :blushing:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Double Ditto!:devil:

I first read this as Double *kitten* :laugh:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    aaahhh these are multifunctional parts they serve as a bottle, a wallet, a credit card holder, a cell phone and ipod holder, they are instant thermostats , they can cut glass if needed, they have been know to be the softest pillows ever and they are the most fun toys a boys can play with . They are a must for certain shirts to fit properly not to mentionthey are attention seekers !!

SO with that being said TOP THAT FELLAS do you have a body part that can do that many things????
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    for sweating no i use baby powder daily there ... lol im dd so i need it us girls sweat you know
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?

I can hold a gallon of water....
  • lizzue
    Options
    aaahhh these are multifunctional parts they serve as a bottle, a wallet, a credit card holder, a cell phone and ipod holder, they are instant thermostats , they can cut glass if needed, they have been know to be the softest pillows ever and they are the most fun toys a boys can play with . They are a must for certain shirts to fit properly not to mentionthey are attention seekers !!

SO with that being said TOP THAT FELLAS do you have a body part that can do that many things????

Well said!

TOP THAT FELLAS!! LMAO.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I can't see myself doing that... Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

I run all the time... I would suggest getting a holder for your phone and strap it on you somewhere.

I would certainly hope if you got your boob sweat all over your phone you'd have the sense to use a wipe of some sort to clean it.
  • lizzue
    Options

I would certainly hope if you got your boob sweat all over your phone you'd have the sense to use a wipe of some sort to clean it.

Agreed!