For women with big ummm chests.....

Options

Replies

• carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?

I can!!!! :happy:
    Fixed that for ya.

nope, I'm sticking with crying! If IEVER have any sort of plastic surgery, these puppies are GONE!!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    aaahhh these are multifunctional parts they serve as a bottle, a wallet, a credit card holder, a cell phone and ipod holder, they are instant thermostats , they can cut glass if needed, they have been know to be the softest pillows ever and they are the most fun toys a boys can play with . They are a must for certain shirts to fit properly not to mentionthey are attention seekers !!

SO with that being said TOP THAT FELLAS do you have a body part that can do that many things????

LMAO! Jeez Lori, if we werent already freinds I would be sending you a FR now!!! :drinker: :drinker:

And no, not sure I can top that answer! Then again, its why we love them so! :-)
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    **looks down at chest and leaves forum** :cry:

**links arms and joins Kathy**

OMG- you guys cracked me up! :laugh:
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can open beer with them too.... OMG There better then a swiss army knife and more fun too....
    I wear two bras plus a tank with a built in bra when I go to the gym. It is amazing what ends up inbetween the layers. phone, gym card, locker key. and everything stays dry becuase its in the outer layer. I have come home from nights out when I was younger to find beer caps in my cleavage :blushing:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Aaahhh. The beloved upper purse. Mine has gone missing sadly.:noway: The other day I tucked my phone in and it slid down into the bra.:sad: I am now both shocked and horrified. I specifically signed up for the losing weight from my belly not my breasts plan. I want my money back. :angry: If I can ever afford plastic surgery I know whats going to happen. More please doctor.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You can open beer with them too.... OMG There better then a swiss army knife and more fun too....
    I wear two bras plus a tank with a built in bra when I go to the gym. It is amazing what ends up inbetween the layers. phone, gym card, locker key. and everything stays dry becuase its in the outer layer. I have come home from nights out when I was younger to find beer caps in my cleavage :blushing:

LMAO!!! It's amazing what I have found in my bra at the end of a night!!!! :smokin:
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    aaahhh these are multifunctional parts they serve as a bottle, a wallet, a credit card holder, a cell phone and ipod holder, they are instant thermostats , they can cut glass if needed, they have been know to be the softest pillows ever and they are the most fun toys a boys can play with . They are a must for certain shirts to fit properly not to mentionthey are attention seekers !!

SO with that being said TOP THAT FELLAS do you have a body part that can do that many things????

Now if we could just teach them to keep their owner quiet during football games.....Oops, didn't mean to say that.
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    Aaahhh. The beloved upper purse. Mine has gone missing sadly.:noway: The other day I tucked my phone in and it slid down into the bra.:sad: I am now both shocked and horrified. I specifically signed up for the losing weight from my belly not my breasts plan. I want my money back. :angry: If I can ever afford plastic surgery I know whats going to happen. More please doctor.

YUP....I'm with you being somehow screwed onto the "wrong" plan!!!!! :noway:
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I wear UnderArmour. It's expensive, but it keeps me... >hem< in check...
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Now if we could just teach them to keep their owner quiet during football games.....Oops, didn't mean to say that.

Hell, I'M the loud one during football games!!! LOL
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Hilarious! :-)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

HEY your lucky we areounf during football games, where else would you put your empty bottles !
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My wife puts everything in there... but when I try to go in... the mousetrap gets my fingers! Or the slap.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...

I wore 2 but the good quality Nike ones work wonders. I wear a super support sports bra and wear my normal bra under it and a work out tank over it...talk about sweating...I can't afford to go get the Nike one I want yet.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i vaguely remember holding a bottle of wine between the girls before i lost weight....ahh sweet memories...
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    They hold the key to many a party trick! I would miss em if they went!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    ahhh i love boobies funniest best thread ever and well def always carry money, phone ,drinks, earrings everything
  • sportsforfun
    Options

Good point, we definitely don't want to get up to throw them in the trash or anything crazy like that ;)

HEY your lucky we areounf during football games, where else would you put your empty bottles !
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This is the Only reason I was sad to lose my boobs! Now my bra is so tiny, I can't keep anything in it! I used to keep my phone, oyster card, mOney, ID... Now I have to carry a damn hand bag!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Your clevage also produces sweat, so beware of "water damage"
    Or electric shock from your phone, iPod, or other electronic devices.