For women with big ummm chests.....

Options

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I went running today and forgot my head phones so (little tip) I shoved it down me cleavage. And could here it clear as day! Lol enjoy! :-)
    When I was 262 lbs, I could have done that!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I went running today and forgot my head phones so (little tip) I shoved it down me cleavage. And could here it clear as day! Lol enjoy! :-)
    Yess, I place my phone in between my cleavage as well. Works wonders!
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's where I keep my ipod while I work out or do dishes. Works out quite nicely. ;)
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 when jogging too! Heck, my friends used to ask me to "hide" their airport bottles of alcohol in my bra when we would go into a club lol
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I can hold a wter bottle there. It is really fun if your phone vibrates!!!!!!! :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?

Yep :bigsmile:
  • lisampru
    Options
    I have an in motion body by Mia bra that I got off of RoadRunner.com. One in black and one in white-I love them. 38 DD
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    LOL, My friend that's also a cop says that women try to hide drugs there all the time too haha
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Can you hold a water bottle there though?
    Of course!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg

^^ :laugh: :laugh:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I can't see myself doing that... Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

I run all the time... I would suggest getting a holder for your phone and strap it on you somewhere.

Definitely agree...My phone would be drenched and maybe get lost!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    a great sports bra that keeps the girls down is LeMystere Energy Sports Bra - you can purchase wireless or moulded cup. I wear a 34F - was earlier at a 38F and def kept the girls down and in place. Runs about $68. Super comfy as well!

I am LOVING you right now!!! I am a 40F/G and I have been searching for a good sports bra for years! I'm definitely going to check this one out!
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I use my cleavage as a purse! haha The only thing i dont put down there are my keys (for obvious painful reasons). Just last night I went to get in the shower, unsnapped my bra and a 5 and some lip gloss fell out. My husband laughed so hard at me! haha
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only weirdo out there!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    **looks down at chest and leaves forum** :cry:
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Lmao at this thread.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg

He is SO yummy....he wouldn't need his imagination! LOLOLOL :love:
  • 1tdamom
    Options
    Be careful with the phone- had a girl friend that did running with hers in her sports bra and she ruined her phone because it got too much moisture.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    **looks down at chest and leaves forum** :cry:

**links arms and joins Kathy**
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I can't see myself doing that... Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

I run all the time... I would suggest getting a holder for your phone and strap it on you somewhere.

I agree with that ^^^^ In the future, use a strap on.