Any other pale girls out there?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I am too very very pale! Have never tried tanning beds and never will, and self tans were a disaster! The only thing that works for me is this: I start going out to the sun in spring when the sun is not that hot. I always wear SPF30 or more sunscreen and take slowly. Never stay under the sun for more than half an hour and never on midday, I usually go on late afternoon. That works like a charm!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i'm suuuuuper pale. i just use a self tanning lotion because i really don't want skin cancer. the jergen's natural glow stuff looks like a real tan AND it makes cellulite less visible (total bonus!!) so that's my favourite :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    |I actually get some kind of allergic reaction when I use a tanning bed. My skin is just too sensitive. I also burn quite easily so I have to be careful. If I do need to tan.. I do it very early morning or late afternoon so I don't get the sun at it's hottest. It takes much longer but it's worth it for me as I get heat stroke if I'm in the sun too long. I get really ill. I tend to not care much about it though.. I just embrace it..
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am very pale, blonde hair, blue eyes and translucent skin. In the sun i get freckles. I used to hate my freckles and pales skin in my early teens but for the last 10 years i have accepted it and now i love it. I love that i'm not one of the orange clones when i go on a night out.

Embrace the pale and interesting!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am pale. I won't use tanning beds (I watched final destination).

Spray ons always look orange to me

Final Destination cured me of wanting to use any tanning beds!!!! I am very pale and embrace the look. People tell me I am a vampire. Sounds good to me.
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Some people find pale really cute. I know loads of people I know do. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Learn to love your paleness! :heart: Your skin will thank you for it.

Agreed!

This is why people think I'm in my 20s still (I'm 35) and my best friend, who tans all the time, looks like she's in her 40s, even though she's younger than I am.