30 DAY SHRED, ANYONE WANNA JOIN ME?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Helscamkat
    Options
    Hi this time last year i was 146lbs / 10st 6. my new yr resolution as my 40th yr and 5ft 3 wanted to lose that stone and get back into a size 10. I live in the UK. And with sensible eating -everything in moderation -as like my food so don't want to deprive myself of anything!! and the help of jillian michaels it took me approx 9 mths. i did 30 dy shred dvd and banish fat boost metabolism. I have 2 kids so couldnt get a workout in every day so intially 4-5 times a week. so now am 9st 4lb I think 131 lbs have maintained by doing the above-dvds 2-3 xpwk. now need to increase the exercise and according to my fitness pal reduce my calories to approx 1200 a day hope to get to 8st 10/12lb./ just want to get to under that 9st. So am awaiting delivery of ripped in 30 by JM. will keep you posted. you can do it. you will have the odd bad day when it comes to diet :smile: just make sure the next day is a better one.!!::happy:
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! Just started the 30 Day Shred 2 days ago, so tomorrow will be day 3 of level 1. Before the shred, I was working on Extreme Shed & Shred, which is a great work out, it's longer than an hour and during the week I have a hard time squeezing an hour of free time for working out! Anyway, I'm looking for encouragement and support as I have a wedding to be in come February 18th. I've gained a lot moving around all summer with my husband and the military. I'm keeping my food intake to only clean food and under 1200 calories. Since originally starting the Extreme DVD i have seen the scale drop 2 pounds. I wish it would come off faster! That dress is still SO tight! And, it being a tube top I need my arms to look great! Any other ideas for arm toning would be great!
  • sreevz23
    Options
    I started about a week ago. Ive done it 4 times and my arms are already getting stronger. My legs were already pretty good. You really feel it in all of the important muscles in your body. I love it :)
  • boo333
    boo333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will start 1/19/2011
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 10 and now it's time to move on to Level 2. I'm dreading what new exercises Jillian has in store...