35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ranjithr82
    ranjithr82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are a lot younger.... You are doing it and you are making a great difference to your body internally......
    All the Best and cheers to your hard work...
  • SkinnyMishka
    Options
    Wow that's alot and great that you're keeping it up :D I see a difference in your face, and you look younger too :) At first you don't see it right away but after a while you can. It takes awhile for others to see it too that you're close to but once you see it they will too!
  • kellbellblue
    Options
    I can't really say anything that everyone else has not said. I agree around the board. You can tell. I know when I lost weight before. I noticed in my clothing fitting better. I just had to keep going to see where I really wanted to see it. But little by little or lots by lots you will too see the change in yourself. Just like all have said, do you feel better? that is what is gonna count the most. Your health will love you for it! Congrats on the 35lbs!
  • Schrunda37
    Options
    I see the difference...keep going!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!