35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options

Replies

• Free69
    Free69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    35lbs is a HUGE amount!!!!!! Congradulations!!! I can see it definately in your hands....... In your last shot you can see bones! that is amazing!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hey! U r doing GREAT!!! The first and foremost difference is right on ur face! U look vibrant! Plus, U definitely seem to have lost pounds. Hang in there!
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    well done on your weight loss hun :)
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    :smile:
    I can see a difference, especially in your face! Good job!
    Definatley in your face, you can see you have lost loads
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    We are own worst critic! I bet people around you have been noticing! I certainly could tell! I've lost 38 pounds in 12 weeks and I still see the fat me. But when I undress and really look at myself. I see that my butt no longer has that shelf effect (LOL), my undies that were all stretched out, no longer fit. My bras had to go in the trash as my boobs kept falling out underneath. LOL So I had to admit, yeah my body was changing! And so is yours.

We didnt just arrive here over night, nor will we arrive at our goal weights over night! But every single day is a step in the right direction. I hadnt worn jeans in years.....2 days ago I found the last pair I had wore and put them on and now they are too lose and baggy. So things are changing but it's hardest for us to see our ownselves in the best of light. We've been made to feel unworthy because we are "fat".

Own those 35 pounds you lost and be proud and keep on the good path! And do not beat yourself up!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it!
    We are always our own worst critics!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I see it in your face and arms a lot! We are our own worst enemies. You got this! I can be addicted to the scale lol the only left over part of my eating disorder I had. Measure yourself that is my goal today...You look like you are doing fabulous to me. Keep it up.
  • Lorianny
    Options
    Just looking at your face I see a difference!!! Do not get discouraged, we are all in this together!!!!Chin up!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it!
    We are always our own worst critics!

Yes! I can see the difference too!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    When I first started losing weight, my husband and I did it together. We were both down around 30 lbs and people were complimenting the heck out of him...and me nothing. When I hit about 50 lbs down, people started noticing.

I bet your clothes are looser and you are feeling better. Be patient...it will come
  • cleehancock
    cleehancock Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged, stay the course. How do you feel physically? DO you feel better? And if it hasn't been said already, don't just go by looks. Go also by measurements. :^) Measurements don't lie. But sometimes our "eyes"/subconscious does. We get so used to the same "big"/"out of shape" image in the mirror everyday and attach a psychological label to that image. Sometimes it can be really hard to shake that image out of our subconscious thouhts. I definitely see the difference in your face and wrists quite obvious to me an outside point of view. For what it's worth. :^):wink:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thats a huge accomplishment! Don't get discourged, you are doing great! Keep it up and you will see a huge difference in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wear the same clothes in your before & after pics! =]

That will help you see how things fit differently and will help you see the difference

I so agree with this! I lost 159 lbs over 10 years ago, (kept MOST of it off), but I took a once a month picture, front and side view, with same background, in same clothes (until they were falling off), but kept same TYPE of clothes, IE shirt, pants, so can really SEE the changes. Now it is kind of like a "flipchart" for me, so that I can visually watch the pounds coming off!.

GOOD FOR YOU FOR 35 LBS! WHOO HOO!! You should also SMILE for the camera! You have a lot to smille about now! You are doing soo great! I can see it in your face, as well! You look younger in your face. Not puffy, more defined features, but because what you are wearing in your new picture, with suit, it kind of covers you up more than the original picture, so hard to tell about the rest of you. You would also probably feel more comfortable, more loose in the clothing, so you would be able to FEEL the loss, as well.

CONGRATS, and keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • Jeannemum
    Options
    Put the clothes on that you are3 wearing in the first picture. I bet they are falling off you. Keep going x
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    I can see a difference you look a lot thinner;D keep up the work
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference...don't get discouraged. 35 pounds down is FANTASTIC!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I agree wear the same clothes and you will see a difference, its hard to tell because you are all covered up BUT I can see a change in your face, you look younger :-) Keep it up
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    i can see also the diff.. and u look younger.. make a little make over? hair cut and color??

have a wonderfull day
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I also see a difference, you can definitely see in your face. Keep it up, that's great!
  • summergirl_nj
    summergirl_nj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Every time I get discouraged I think about bags of potatoes... lol.. Each one is 5 lbs.. thinkabout carrying 7 of them... wow thats a lot of weight.... keep it up and do not give up. Each lb. lost is a step closer to your goal!

If you want to friend me please do.. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!