35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options

Replies

• biff54928
    Options
    Ditto, i see it 2! Your doing great keep at it! x

Me too - in your face (your eyes look bigger) and your wrists look smaller. Great work, keep it up! :bigsmile:

I can see a difference too in your face and wrists! You are doing GREAT keep it up hun!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Even a 1/2 inch loss on every part of your body is a substantial weight loss overall, though you may not notice it clearly.

If you're hardcore about it, you could measure all parts of your arms,legs, hips, bust, etc.

But for the most part, with the numbers you have, you're making excellent progress.

Reliability on simply the scale, or your eye alone...progress is progress, and you're making it.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I agree! Your eyes look bigger and your faces looks younger.

I GUESS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF THE LOOP HERE IS YOU HONEY! We all agree there's definitely progress going on here! Ignore your silly inner voice and listen to us...
  • KDWS
    KDWS Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i can totally see a difference in your face!! It is hard to tell in your balck outfit but it appears as if your waist is much slimmer...starting to get more of an hourglass figure!
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    there is a difference and you look younger in my opinion
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    it's in your face... and on the scale.. dont worry, u're doing great!
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    Remember you loose all over not just in one place . Sure you can tell
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged...I can see it in your face...you are doing great! It does take time for it to budge and the midsection is the last to go! Keep up the good fight!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I would also agree with everyone else. I can see a significant difference in your face and wrists. Your facial features are more defined, your chin more outlined, and your skin looks so much healthier. You have a younger looking appearance in the new photo. Given the clothing it is harder to tell other changes but I am sure they are there.

Remember that even though you may not see huge changes that what you've done is amazing. 35 pounds is like losing a three year old. You are not carrying that with you every day. It's better on your body. Do you have more energy? Do your clothes fit differently.

It can be hard to change our own perceptions about the way we look. Keep going, you are doing great.
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I would also agree with everyone else. I can see a significant difference in your face and wrists. Your facial features are more defined, your chin more outlined, and your skin looks so much healthier. You have a younger looking appearance in the new photo. Given the clothing it is harder to tell other changes but I am sure they are there.

Remember that even though you may not see huge changes that what you've done is amazing. 35 pounds is like losing a three year old. You are not carrying that with you every day. It's better on your body. Do you have more energy? Do your clothes fit differently.

It can be hard to change our own perceptions about the way we look. Keep going, you are doing great.

I agree... perception, and perspective, is everything. You see yourself everyday, quite different from the perspective of someone who doesn't see your reflection day in and day out. The difference in your face is there; you're doing great!
  • Blasian29
    Options
    There are definitely changes going on in your body, and it does show! Your face looks thinner and so do your arms. Hang in there and keep up the awesome work!
  • kat517069
    Options
    You are glowing in the second picture! There's definitely a difference!! Keep going!
  • mrsblay
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your face. I agree with some of the others...wear the same clothes when you take your pics. Don't give up, you are on your way! Congrats on the 35lbs, that is significant!
  • Kellymac88
    Kellymac88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a huge difference in your face. Keep it up!!!
  • shannahjane4
    Options
    NO DIFF?!?!!??? I think you look 10 years younger!!!! Keep up the awesomeness!!!!!!!! Great job!
  • aarnette
    Options
    You look great and there is definitely a difference
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I really see a difference. Sometimes it's hard for the person losing to see a difference. Please hang in there.
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    can't see no difference...
  • ImHoRnY6969
    Options
    What kind of sick person puts a green Kotex tampon in the veggie plate. I picked up said tampon thinking it was celery, only to be alarmed when this plastic wrap entered my mouth. I was appalled. If you agree, call my number 908 894 9202
  • Haddon2000
    Options
    You might not see it or feel it. But, I bet your heart and body is grateful. You probably just added a few years to your life. Keep it up. You are doing an amazing job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!