Girls over 200 pounds...

Options
Hi everyone. I started out at 305, 300 was pretty much my breaking point. Now I'm down to 283 as of today and I'm ready to get back on track! Looking around the message boards I noticed most members I came across are under 200. It might be just a coincidence but are there any girls like me out there?

Anyway, I've been home sick the past four days and just couldn't take it anymore. So I got up off my bum, put on sneakers, and jogged for the first time in my life. Soooo I lasted 5 whole minutes with much effort and walked another 15. It was just about agonizing but I did it!

I'm in school full time and i work on a brain injury unit at a hospital nearby. I have a gym membership to Planet Fitness and I'm going to start going 3-5 times a week like I did during the summer. I'm starting Weight Watchers either this week or next.

Anybody starting out on the same page? I could use a weight loss buddy :)

Replies

• Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am at 276 at the moment - my highest was 303 and I have got a looooooong way to go, I am also a full time student with a weekend job. it sounds like we are in the same ballpark - I will sent you a request :)
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I started at 273 at 5'3! Now down to 202. Sent you a request =)
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My highest this summer was 297 - baby steps forward!
  • samantha64118
    Options
    I'm 270, I just started out a couple weeks ago so I have only lost 5 pounds so far...I have a long way to go. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    at my highest i was 237, now down to 210 but hoping to get to 180 before too long!
    fell off the bandwagon and now i'm back on, because i actually got down to about 198 but have gone back up due to lack of motivation ):
    i currently work as a barista monday-friday, and exercise for about half an hour every evening (:
    i'll add you, you'll do great!
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 289. I'm about about 239 right now.

We're out here, for sure!

Any of you feel free to add me as a friend!! :flowerforyou:
  • nishchicky
    nishchicky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    250 is the heaviest and my final straw. Glad to see we are all in the same boat. Feel free to add me. Im here to support and be supportive.
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started at 245ish, and down to just over 220 now... I lost some, then tried some different things, got stalled, so giving myself another kick in the butt to jumpstart my journey this year. I want to get down to at least 140, so I still have a fair ways to go. Good luck, and yes, there are girls over 200 out here!!

Best wishes!

ETA: add me if you'd like :)
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 262 and 6ft. I have about 85 lbs to go which seems like an awful long way away. Feel free to had me :)
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    My highest was 210. I am at 205.8 right now after a week of joining MFP. Good luck on your journey!!
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    I am 281...were in the same boat.
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello....I started at 425 and today I am 329. Please add me as a friend...I need people that are in the same boat as me!!

Andrea
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm at 279. We can do this together!
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Started at 238.8 in October, my highest weight not pregnant. I am down to 225 (as of this morning) Add me if you need another friend on this journey!!! Also, my work out partner started at 320 and she has lost 20 lbs since we started this journey :)
  • happyb3
    happyb3 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm 240 lbs. You guys can all feel free to add me if you'd like,
  • chopsewyee
    Options
    I'm well over 300, so disgusting but I'm working on it. Over the course of 2 weeks it's seems no matter what I eat (counting my calories), drink (nothing but lemon water 4-6 cups a day) and working out (at least 1 time a day for 4 days) I'm not really loosing anything. It's a little frustrating but I know if I keep at it something is bound to give in. I do feel that my energy is slowly going up and I'm able to move around a little more. I too have a full time job and am going to school, on top of watching my 2 year old son. So fitting in exercise is a bit of a challenge at times, but I always make sure to get at least 20 minutes in on days that I am extremely busy. Congraduations to all you ladies for achieving weight loss and reaching your goals. GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE! I'm sure one day I will get there too :D
  • puckfan
    puckfan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i started at 360 and today i am 297. feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    I was at 280 at my highest...at 225 now (thank you MFP)
    If you want, you can add me...I could use a few more friends on here :-)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I started out at 278, and am now down to 202.. at least when TOM says otherwise. How about we be 200+ buddies!