Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I started in August at 265 and lost about 7 pounds and quit after a month. I'm back at it slowly started working out and. I have gave up alcohol finally for at least six months. I feel that was my biggest problem of why I wasnt successful the first time around. I'm working on with the foods but I have decided that cutting beer and soda and working out will get me started.
    Add me too :)
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    In very close to the same place....albeit some pounds behind you...if you'd like another friend, feel free to add me!
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Thanks for the add!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I started out at 235 and now I'm 208 wishing I could hit onederland soon. You can do it, congrats on your weight loss so far. It's not easybut you can do it. :)
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi Colleen-
    I am 234 lbs and 5'7". Feel free to add me as a buddy (and anyone else). Trust me (and as you know) there are lots of us girls 200 lbs+. I will look to see if there is a 200+ pound support group here. If not, I will create one. You are not alone and we are all here for each other.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I started at 271 and am now down to 260. I know it does not sound like much for 4 months, but it is a work in progress! Good luck to you, add me if you would like!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    started at 323. down to 262

sending a friend request :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. I started out around 232 in August. I'm now down to about 193!!! I made it to wonderland but its not easy. Feel free to add me. I'll encourage and help you out when you need it.
  • chimbleysweep
    Options
    I started off at 256 last summer, lost some weight, then gained it back. I started again a few weeks ago and am now down to 251. Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just joined this week and I'm 5'9" and 260lbs. I want to lose at least 100 so I completely understand how you feel. It seems like a long journey ahead. I work full time, in school part time, single mother too so I dont have a lot of free time but I'm trying really hard. Friend me if you like, I think we all need all the support we can get!
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, started in November and have lost 21 lbs so far...also a full time student!! you can do it!!
  • vuedooangil69
    Options
    I am in the same spot would love to add you...
  • maryblck
    maryblck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 271, started on the website at 293. I was so shocked when I saw what I weighed that I immediately went to find something to help me lose weight! I have been struggling a lot the last few weeks and I could certainly use another friend to encourage and who completely understands where I am coming from at this weight! I am a full time mom, have a one year old girl and 8 and 7 yr old boys as well as taking care of a 2yr old and his 1yr old sister so I am constantly on the move but that doesn't leave as much time as I would like to workout, really struggling with that too. So anyway, if anyone is looking for someone that will encourage them and someone else to encourage feel free to add me!
  • Jhulet
    Jhulet Posts: 32
    Options
    My highest weight was 348, lost 118 and then gained back 44. So re-started MFP about a week and a half ago. Am at 267 and would like to get to 175 and then see how much more to go!

Anyone feel free to add me, the more the merrier- supporting each other helps!!! :smile:
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am a full time student with 4 kiddos. I'm 5'6" and I started out at 236 in October almost down 20 lbs (19.6 to be exact). I have a gym membership that I use mostly for weight lifting. Feel free to add me.
  • kaymoyer1
    Options
    Started @ 250...down to 222....lots to go...add me if u'd like!!!!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my highest was 289.. im not sure what i am now, i was at 258 but that was before the holidays...

feel free to add me anyone :)
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    same boat...have lost 45 so far. I'll senf you a request.
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My top weight was 301 that I know of. I started MFP at 286 and I am, as of Monday when I did my official weigh in 254.6. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 (which is my highest since I don't count when i was 260 because I was pregnant and the weight came off naturally) I was down to 231, but I decided over the holidays since we weren't going to be home that I could eat whatever I wanted. So now I am 238.