Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello :happy:

I began in Nov 2011 and have lost 16lbs!! I am on every day and I plan to loose 51 additional pounds. I do not belong to a gym and love to walk. Your welcome to add me if you like.

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    There is a 200's to Fabulous group out there. I just joined. There are quite a few members. Please join me!
  • MollyDurham
    MollyDurham Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP today and I am at 237! Started working on it about 2 weeks ago when the scales didn't actually spit out a weight but "a biscuit shy of 250". I was always heave and at 22 had gotten up to 300. Started dieting and excercising and after 2 hard years I saw a size 12 for the first time since I was.... well.....probably 12! After 3 kids the weight has come back and I can't let my self go again! I am shooting for 2 lbs per week and would love to offer as well as receive all the support possible! (And support just isn't the same from a skinny heifer trying to drop 15 lbs by the end of the month so her bikini fits). Please add meeeee!!!!! (Not sure how to add people or I would add all of y'all!!!)
  • BunnyHellbound
    Options
    Hi, I just started 3 days ago, I am 5'6" 279lbs my heaviest ever was 298 over a year ago then I lost 70 pounds and gained 50 of it back. So now I am trying to get to 200lbs that would make me happy that was my weight at 18 I am now 37. I am going to take baby steps but I know it can be done. Good luck to all of you ladies, feel free to add me I look forward to having all the support I can get. Thanks Bunny
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are most definitely not alone! I'm at 250 with 60 more to go. Please anyone feel free to add me I need lots of support!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was up to 352 in Dec of 2008. Got down to 283, then lost my job, injured my ankle, got a new job, yadda, yadda, yadda, Got back up to 321, and am now back on track... Lost 6.2 this week!!! :-D
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I started at almost 350, and can't wait to GET to 200!
  • angelswank
    angelswank Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started at 290 lbs. I have lost 98 lbs so far since I started in mid-May. You can do it. I am proof. I still want to lose at least 57 more lbs. I started out just walking at first, then when it started getting colder i started doing aerobics(love the biggest loser dvds). I don't deprive myself but if I want something I find a healthier way to cook it so I can eat more of it. Good luck on your journey.
  • DinkyDini
    Options
    So glad I finally logged on on the computer! At my heaviest 7 years ago I was 250, lost 60lbs down to 190, but over the years after becoming a nurse, working nights etc I gained 47 of those lbs back. So this time I started at 236.4 mid-Dec 2011 and am now down to 222.5, down almost 14lbs. My first goal is to be below 215 by my birthday on Feb. 5th. My ultimate goal is 150-160. Am only 5'2" but I've been heavy since I was 9 and I know I'll be more than happy and healthy around that. I'll have to look into that group! Add me if you like!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    250 is the heaviest and my final straw. Glad to see we are all in the same boat. Feel free to add me. Im here to support and be supportive.

I hit this a few weeks ago, and it is also my highest. My clothes were fitting all wrong once I passed ~242. (I didn't notice because, most of my clothing always has waist gapping....and suddenly some things didn't have a gap!)
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started in Sept of 2011 at 430, and I'm down to 398 now.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19 lbs since October and am currently 259. Anyone feel free to add me as well.
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 242, and just started a new fitness plan. I had lost about 30lbs over the summer, but fell off the wagon and gained it all back when I returned to work after maternity leave. I just got a membership to planet fitness and have been going at least 4x per week. feel free to add me!
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I started over 360 now in the 270's...add me if you'd like.
  • AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm so inspired by you gals who have already lost so much - WAY TO GO!

I'm 310 as of today and I want to make it down to one-derland one day! Feel free to add me!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I am 229 at 5'5" wanting to make it to 130...feel free to add me!! =0)
  • amandaew83
    amandaew83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am at my all time highest weight 240. So I all in the same boat with you ladies! I just started this program this week and I am LOVING it. I have been one and off of Weight Watchers more times than I can count. I like this set-up alot better. It is like facebook for diets! Plus on WW you are not really sure what makes up a "point". Its kind of an eye opener to see what you nutrition table looks like at the end of the day..

Hopefully we can all stay motivated!! Good luck : )
  • sassyshell
    sassyshell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started at 260 lbs,was diagnosed with Diabetes and knew I had to do something. I am now 223.8 with a goal of 190lbs. Stick with it you can do it! Friend request sent.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    When I started I was 236.6, I have since gotten into the 100's, but struggle each and every day. Mom of 3 (2 disabled), work full time, tend my house, and in the next couple months also going to be a full time student... but fitting in the time I know I deserve. Please feel free to add me, I have no doubt you will all do great and the encouragement from everyone sure does help a ton!!!! I have lost 46lbs so far, looking for at least another 40, so will be on MFP for quite a while ;)
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I lost 5lbs. I now weigh 234. I first started my diet in November and I was at my heaviest at 251. So far on my journey to better health I have lost a total of 17lbs. Over Christmas and New Years I ate what I wanted but I still exercised at night and was able to not gain as much. I only gained 2lbs.