YES!!! or NO!!!

Options

Replies

• ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    COOKIES!

WELL.....IM ACTUALLY IN BETWEEN YES AND NO....IF ITS COMPLETLY POINTLESS I MEAN WHY WASTE ENERGY ON IT?..RITE....RITE?:huh:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    There benefits to both yes AND no, and if you can't see that, OP, then I feel sorry for you.

Also, I posted this immediately without reading any posts in the topic, because I use forums to express my opinions without caring to read what everyone else has to contribute. Thus, I have repeated what others have said and added nothing to the conversation, but have boosted my post count by one. I will then return to the topic and skim all posts after mine to see if anyone replied to me individually so that I can argue with them and keep it all about me.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    yes...Yes...YES, YESYESYESYESYESYES.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, excuse me :blushing:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    NO.
    And haha i love to argue. I'm disappointed the slut thread was deleted.

Slut thread..... Cuz THAT narrows it down...
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm going to say yes, and take a moment to point out that it would be rude not to. and we're not rude here at all- it's against the rules.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    mmm, cake.

Wait, what were we talking about?
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    There benefits to both yes AND no, and if you can't see that, OP, then I feel sorry for you.

Also, I posted this immediately without reading any posts in the topic, because I use forums to express my opinions without caring to read what everyone else has to contribute. Thus, I have repeated what others have said and added nothing to the conversation, but have boosted my post count by one. I will then return to the topic and skim all posts after mine to see if anyone replied to me individually so that I can argue with them and keep it all about me.

Indecision is always wrong!
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    always, now and forever....:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Can't we just be supportive?

If you want a thread all about your NO, start your own thread. Those of us who want to talk about YES should be able to without you jumping down our throats.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    NO.
    And haha i love to argue. I'm disappointed the slut thread was deleted.

Slut thread..... Cuz THAT narrows it down...
    That was an awesome thread!! I was sad to see it gone!! Lol
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    possibly.......
  • kunibob
    Options

There's a difference between indecision and even-handed evaluation of two options, and this brings me to my next point: we all know that YES or NO is a distraction from the real issue at hand: why isn't MAYBE given the same respect?
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I live in Switzerland so Im going to have to stay neutral!!!!!!
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options

There's a difference between indecision and even-handed evaluation of two options, and this brings me to my next point: we all know that YES or NO is a distraction from the real issue at hand: why isn't MAYBE given the same respect?

Because MAYBE doesn't deserve the same respect at all, it is non committal - whereas YES is just a decision to make others happy - NO is clearly superior since it allows us to draw boundaries and define ourselves. You must agree with me else I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF THIS PARAGRAPH AND THEN GET UPSET AND CLICK IGNORE.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Yes-and-No 30 day fast right now, where I don't have any yesses or nos or even maybes for at least 30 days. And I don't want to hear any insensitive arguments about "you need yes and no to survive" or anything like that -- it's my language and I can do what I want.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Here is my YES picture:

263ym82.png

And here is my NO picture, a mere 30 seconds after changing my mind:

nwe96v.jpg

I think that should persuade anyone who still thinks yes...
  • asenoj
    asenoj Posts: 7
    Options
    most defintiely yes....or maybe no. No......defintely yes.
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yes, of course!
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Yes-and-No 30 day fast right now, where I don't have any yesses or nos or even maybes for at least 30 days. And I don't want to hear any insensitive arguments about "you need yes and no to survive" or anything like that -- it's my language and I can do what I want.
    hahah absolutely brilliant.
  • kunibob
    Options

Because MAYBE doesn't deserve the same respect at all, it is non committal - whereas YES is just a decision to make others happy - NO is clearly superior since it allows us to draw boundaries and define ourselves. You must agree with me else I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF THIS PARAGRAPH AND THEN GET UPSET AND CLICK IGNORE.

I have no logical evidence to dispute this, so instead I'm going to call you names and then say I'm done talking with you and storm out of this thread in a self-entitled huff.

THEN I WILL EDIT THIS COMMENT TO ADD ONE LAST ARGUMENT IN CAPS THAT I FORGOT TO ADD BEFORE!

Then I will actually come back to check this thread every few seconds for a response even though I said I was done.