YES!!! or NO!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• mami2jadenleo
    Options
    "Who's more foolish: the fool or the fool who continues to argue with him/her?

I try to let the ignorance speak for itself.

sorry did you say something? I aint gettin on NO plane..crazy fool..LOL
  • nettie1969
    Options
    I don't care either way .... Just don't take my coffee away! I'm begging you.... :0

You should care or you'll enter starvation mode.

I know I will enter starvation mode if you take my coffee away! Does that make it a Yes or No then?
  • jammygetuk
    Options
    I've thought this through and it's got to be an undeniable No, I mean Yes, what was the question ?
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I pick yes because it is rude to pick your no's in public!
  • nettie1969
    Options
    this is public? shoot someone should have mentioned that earlier! lol
  • halleygruber
    Options
    Of course not. Saying "Yes" signs you up for a lot of things you weren't that keen on doing.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Well, seems like most people are saying yes and I like to go with the majority... so yes!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Dosent "NO" mean "YES"?
    :wink:
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I pick yes because it is rude to pick your no's in public!

Ahahaha I just got this. :laugh:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do with the topic but I just sporfled at your screen name, Thatsnumberwang....I now have disturbing images of Robert Webb in my head! :laugh:
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    There benefits to both yes AND no, and if you can't see that, OP, then I feel sorry for you.

Also, I posted this immediately without reading any posts in the topic, because I use forums to express my opinions without caring to read what everyone else has to contribute. Thus, I have repeated what others have said and added nothing to the conversation, but have boosted my post count by one. I will then return to the topic and skim all posts after mine to see if anyone replied to me individually so that I can argue with them and keep it all about me.

We actually have a girl at work who does this

I vote for bacon