60 pounds down with pics......

Options

Replies

• dbcoops
    Options
    whoa... gorgeous! great job. very inspiring stuff.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options

The first couple of months I didn't even worry about exercise.... my goal was to get my eating spot-on. My doc had told me that you don't exercise to lose weight......... you change your eating to lose weight so that you can exercise. I took it to heart. I told myself that my only "job" during those months was to really change how I was eating...... after I got into that habit I started integrating the exercise back in which I was ready for because I was feeling better all around.

I love that your doctor told you that, because it's my philosophy, starting out again! Getting my eating under control, planning menus, etc. takes a lot of time and energy right now, once it's become habit, I will move onto some exercise! Thanks again for sharing!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look beautiful! We have the same start weight. And I am currently 164. I was wondering how tall you are. I am 5' 5". Keep up the good work.
  • Lashes1986
    Lashes1986 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun! Xx
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!! keep up the great work <3
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I literally just did a double take and had to scroll back up to the first picture to make sure it was the same person! You look amazing!

This!
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! GREAT job!!!!
  • minisears
    Options
    you look totally different! You are very inspirational to me!!! My starting weight is slightly less, but carry all my weight in the middle:( I have been scrolling through all these success stories trying to find someone who seems to be "just like me" and I finally found it! Thanks! I hope I can have the same before/after effect that you have.:bigsmile:
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great progress! We have similar stories... I was 232 on 1/31/11 and am now 162. Keep up the great work!
  • Remaxlady
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!! I have the same weight to lose and . Can you tell me how you did it, example of what food you were eating to eat 1300 calories/day?
  • lalynde
    lalynde Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. Reminds me I should take my picture so I can have a post like yours! Keep it up!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You're an inspiration :)
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • adamsidea
    adamsidea Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great Job!!!!
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!