60 pounds down with pics......

Options
1235»

Replies

• Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on the weight loss.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look great! My journey is similar to yours. I started at 220lbs in March 2011 and am down to 189lbs. My goal is 130lbs though.
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!! I have the same weight to lose and . Can you tell me how you did it, example of what food you were eating to eat 1300 calories/day?

I'm alot more relaxed now with my food just because I am working out quite a bit - training for my first half marathon - whoot whoot! But my ideal eating....... examples of a normal breakfast would be: protein shake, yogurt w/ protein in it & add in berries & fiber cereal, fiber cereal w/ berries & almond milk. My main goal at breakfast (since I wasn't a huge breakfast person) was to get some protein in to start off my morning.

I NEVER skipped snacks or meals - I have a desk job and I set a reminder to pop up on my computer to remind myself to eat my snacks. morning snack I used berries, fat free cottage cheese. Lunch would be a lean protein (tuna, chicken, etc) along with some kind of veggies. Afternoon snack I liked to have sliced veggies, nuts, thinwich sandwiches using laughing cow cheese, spinach, and cracked pepper..... and dinner more lean protein & veggies.......

I was pretty strict on following this type of a regimen. Because I NEVER skipped a meal or snack I never felt like I needed more. My key was to make sure that I was getting enough protein in - and I kept it relatively low carb... mainly because I noticed the more I ate carbs - the mroe I craved them, and then it was game over.

I eat carbs because they help fuel your body - but I generally only try to have "extra" carbs on the days when I have done tough workouts........
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    You look smokin' hot! I'm proud of you :D
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look beautiful! We have the same start weight. And I am currently 164. I was wondering how tall you are. I am 5' 5". Keep up the good work.

5'6''
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Excellent job of healthiness and to being fit...Great Job!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!