Any UK users?

Options
I realise it's probably a bit too early in the morning on a Sunday to connect with users from the UK but thinking it might work better if the abuse (of course, I mean support) comes from the same time zone.

So, a little bit about me, I'm 22 from Brighton and looking to make some changes to get to goal. I am plagued by the reminder which pops up saying that you lose 3 times more weight if you diet with friends (in the app) and have so far failed to convince anyone I already know to join me!

So, how about we lose 3 times more weight together? Add me!

Replies

• Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome on board. You'll soon see that there is lots of UK users and I'm sure we'll all be pleased to support you. Good luck with achieving your goals :smile:
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Nope, judging by some weigh ins already on my news feed some of the UK are definitely out of bed :)

I will add you and if you want to find some more UK friends you could look in the groups section for 'Team UK' I think we have almost 400 members now!! :)
  • mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes the Uk is awake welcome and enoy
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 from Bedfordshire
    There's plenty of UK users on here, you'll probably see in the next couple of hours if they're not up already :)
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    Alexygalaxy1 - there is a Team UK which you can join. There is also a member from Brighton there!

www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/167-team-uk

hope that works
    Jane
  • SJD_2013
    Options
    Hi
    Hope you enjoy the site
    Im from the NE of UK
    Feel free to add me :)
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im 22 from EbbwVale in Wales valleys lol.. feel free to add :)
  • djsnooty
    Options
    Hello, Im Diana, have been using the tracker on my phone for some time but not really losing weight, finally started to lose weight so thought Is day hello....
  • karenfatbum
    Options
    Hi, I too am new to this site, I am based near Wolverhampton. I am quite impressed with the site so far but we will see when I weigh myself on Monday if it has actually worked.
  • welshmaiden
    Options
    i,
    i'm pretty new to this too and I'm int he UK. Definately would apprecitae all the online friends in the same position. I definately helps!! Good luck !!(just realised the T key on my laptop not working properly) apologies for the scrappy message)
  • gracielou9876
    gracielou9876 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I go to uni in Brighton! Ive just started to use this app properly in the last week and just about to weigh in with a friend.. feel free to add us :-) x
  • boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey

Welcome. I have been on here a week and the support is amazing, I've sent you a friend request so feel free to add me.

I also am looking for additional support so any other's feel free to add me

Good luck

B
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Been here a while now but it's always good to have new friends!
    Lindsay
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome.

There are loads of us from the UK and growing everyday.

Feel to add me
  • bride2bcharl
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from the u.k aswell from north Wales :) and also new I joined last night :) I need a kick up the butt I mean support to lol :) I'll add you
  • gingerdingo
    Options
    Hi , in the Midlands and been on the site for 6 days now and loving it!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Berks near London, feel free to add me if you want :) I'm on here more than facebook now and would like to have friends who talk to eachother (there's only a couple on my friends list that actually do comment lol) :laugh:
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi from wiltshire...here to give you support no worries :flowerforyou:
  • jennamudd
    jennamudd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning - 1st time I have used the web version - usually input details via the app on my phone. Hello & morning all. I'm UK user and have used the app really successfully in the past! Though things started to slip so I'm back with a vengeance!
    Good luck all withyour weight loss goals xx
  • Johnnysaladdodger
    Options
    good morning im from sunny old bognor regis