Any UK users?

Options

Replies

• Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey hey! I'll have you know I was up and out up the gym for spinning around the time of the original post. Sunday mornings are made for getting up early and getting out there :wink:

Anyway, hello from another UK member (I live in SW London). I have found MFP to be a great source of motivation and inspiration in the past couple of months. Good luck with it :flowerforyou:
  • tiny_tina321
    Options
    Hi from Leeds! Im new to the site too, started last wk. I was up early but hit the treadmill. I cant believe i just wrote that as I hate excercise!! and thats my biggest problem so im very pleased with myself at the mo!
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey I'm from the north east of England

By all means any body on this thread can add me as a friends I always need and want more support, motivation and friendly faces !

xxxxx
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) I'm also from UK, living in London. Moved here from Brighton a couple of years ago and miss Brighton so much! Wish I could go for runs down that seafront instead of London streets! Welcome xx
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello from Sunny Shropshire! :-)
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    hey, greetings from london :-)
  • kitkat1981
    kitkat1981 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Katie, 30, from London! I joined this site last year, lost loads of weight (28lbs), lost my way and re-joined under a new name :D Feel free to add me :D
  • NatOwls
    Options
    Hiya!
    Im from the UK - Sheffield to be precise and i really need to "shift some timber"
    Ive sent you a friend add request
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Monica and I live in Lincolnshire. I am always happy to accept any friends requests. Always good to share this journey of weightloss with others. :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Andrea from north east of UK, feel free to add me, I'm always on here even if I'm having an off day food wise I still come on to 'chat' x
  • sharonenderby
    Options
    Hi I'm Sharon from Berkshire, I joined on Tuesday. I'm happy to accept friend request too as all support is welcome ;)
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:
    I'm a 37yr old SAHM of seven living in North Wales. Just call me Snow White, lol :wink:
    I've been on MFP for 6 months. 19 lb down, 61 lb to go!
  • missq1989
    missq1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm from Yorkshire! And currenlty struggling to get back on track with food and exersize, excersize is my biggest downfall as I just can't be bothered so I'm starting by just doing 30 mins cardio each day until I can build it upto more and more.

But feel free to add me, (anybody looking for a buddie) I'm sure we can help each other :-D

Danielle xx
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Hello, happy to add support, friend request sent!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hello, you. I'm in deepest darkest Somerset. Have been on mfp for about a year now. I get up really early due to the dog! Feel free to add if you like.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hi from Surrey, yep bit of a late start for me but have been to the gym already. Anyone please feel free to add me, I'm on here everyday and am happy to support anyone :-)
  • ozycat
    ozycat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Helloooo!

Live in Hassocks but work in Brighton!

I've been on MFP since March 2010 and think its great!

Welcome aboard and feel free to add me!

:-)
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Glasgow, feel free to add me
  • debbieplus3
    Options
    Hi, I'm quite new too. From Hertfordshire. First time doing something like this and finding logging all my food really helpful - its really helping me to eat better as I've never been aware of how many calories I've been eating before now. Good luck. :smile:
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi from York, anyone please feel free to add me.