Options
    Lots support from the UK - its fabulous

I'm from Wiltshire - welcome to MFP :happy:

13983669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Lots of Brits here! Welcome and good luck :)
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Morning! I'm from the North East but I live in Leeds due to uni, added you :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    HI WILTSHIRE calling, :flowerforyou:

hello and welcome x
  • losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi im lyn and im down in sunny cornwall been lurking around for a couple years on and off but now ready to seriously use MFP to its full potential 2012 is my year !! xxx welcome along and you ll find enormous support from around UK and the rest of world ! :)
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Recently rejoined and looking for support so happy to join you as a friend if you're in the same position. I'm in the Midlands and have about a stone and a half to lose.

Best wishes,
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Hello Losing Me! Also on Thyroid medication and identify with how you feel. Happy to join you as a friend if you need support.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex. I'm from the UK, Durham. I'm hoping to lose 50-60lbs as quickly as possible. I just joined here a few days ago. Already I'm hooked and have had lots of support and motivation. I have gone over my calorie count but I think it's because I want to lose the weight as quick as possible it's set it as 1200 calories a day, I've been having about 1500. So I guess still a diet but not as extreme as I should be doing. Add me if you like. x
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) from the north east here, feel free to add. :-)

Me too :smile:

Graham, 33, Newcastle

Me too, add me if you like. x
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm Imogen from London :) feel free to add me if you like! I know what you mean, it definitely helps having support from the same time zone.
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    I'm in Bristol :) You can add me if you wish :)
  • 2011JAM
    2011JAM Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey :-). I'm near Exeter :) welcome to MFP feel free to add me, more support the better...
  • PeggysDad
    PeggysDad Posts: 105
    Options
    Another UK user here, I'm in the North East.

Anyone...feel free to add me :)
  • MattArcade
    MattArcade Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Morning! Matt from Lincolnshire checking in! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    im in manchester and suffered the same when i lost my gym partner who was a lifeguard. you realise how much of a prop someone can be so it took me a while to shake that off i became a bit of a gym recluse where before i would use the machines all the big meatheads were using them i shyed away because i didnt have my big brother so to speak with me like a shield as he was big

then someone told me that no matter what it is you are really only competing against yourself and this goes hand in hand in the gym with weight loss. when i realised this i was back to my old self and really got back on the treadmill rather than horse

i guess what im saying in a nutshell as his has become a ramble is that if you believe you can do it you will n you have an army of gym buddies here to help you when you need it

thats how i feel using the site anyway :)
  • alexygalaxy1
    Options
    Hi everyone, wow, very overwhelmed! I guess some people do get up before midday on the weekends then ;)

Thank you so much for all of the adds so far, looking forward to doing this properly this time!
  • sharpei65
    sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Another UK user here but one who didn't get up early today :-)

Its good to see so many UK peeps, I was wondering if there were many on here myself!

I really like MFP and it definitely helps if you stick with it. Added you as a friend!!

Oh yes and I live in Worcester!
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Afternoon from the frozen north aka Scotland, been here a while, just started a new routine for a Sunday - badminton for an hour great way to warm up!!!
    Please feel free to add me.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I work Sundays but would LOVE to be in bed until midday!!! Lol

From sunny Leeds here!
  • quizzer
    quizzer Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm Shona from the Highlands, back on here after a month off and raring to go!

I joined here in October and had great results, recording what you eat really does work, plus it also encourages me to exercise more. I didn't do anything in December due to a combination of laziness/injury/wish to meet and drink whatever I wanted over Christmas and New Year. I'm now back on track and would love new friends, so please feel free to add me if you are looking for new friends and support. I'm not a fan of dieting as such, I'm a believer in eating healthily and exercising to get best possible results.