Options

Replies

• Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi Joined on Friday so happy to be added by people! I'm in Derbyshire
  • ania0307
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I joined a few days ago. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, just want to get back to being lean and healthy :)
    Greetings from Durham
  • idaretodream
    Options
    Not from the UK...but I find some of my favorite friends have been from the UK and time zone...not so important...feel free to add if you like....I can support from afar:-)
  • Joannie1987
    Joannie1987 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am from Middlesbrough in England! I've added you all please feel free to add me had a while off my fitness pal due to getting outta the swing of things due to doctors orders but i have had the nod to get back on track so here goes!!! ADD ME! Need all the support i can get!
  • debbie19612
    debbie19612 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Newbie from Hertfordshire! Loving MFP, really motivates me to watch what I am eating and exercise more.

Just want to shift those few extra pounds that seem to take longer to shift the older you get!

Good luck everyone, hope you reach your goals!
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm 20 from dorset, will add you!
  • Mrswilko
    Options
    I'm in Kent and been here a fair amount of time!!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So many uk'ers, Fantastic. Good luck all
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm from Birmingham, feel free to add me :0
  • j888ckw
    j888ckw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too and am from Cheshire.
  • BlondeViki
    BlondeViki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Afternoon! I'm from near Chester but live in London - very jealous of you living in Brighton, I love to go there for a stroll and some shopping - nice that it's only an hour on the train from here :)

There are lots of UK peeps on here so you'll be spoiled for people to support you!
  • sarahbee66
    Options
    I'm 24 and live near Leicester! Feel free to add me.
  • TheHerbGarden
    Options
    Love the ticker :-D
    So many uk'ers, Fantastic. Good luck all
  • peacheywoo
    peacheywoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I'm down in sunny (???) Devon - welcome!
  • TonyG111160
    TonyG111160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello from the Wirral
  • sophes88
    Options
    Hey guys just thought id say hello im Sophie im 23 from Yorkshire im fairly active but unfortunately it doesn't show in my body, im hoping to lose 30-40 pounds as im going away in April and would like to be part of the 'abs on tour' club. I used to have a personal trainer who really helped me to improve my fitness and shift some pounds but i can no longer afford him and ive struggled to keep it off without his help. Hopefully this phone is going to be my saving grace though like many of you the friends help you shift pounds bit on the app is really bugging me so ive decided to introduce myself
  • tessiemay04
    Options
    Hey, I'm brand new to the site, so will add you too.

I have no friends on here yet so could do with some UK support :)
    Tracey
  • briegel85
    Options
    Hello!!!

Well, I m not from UK but from Holland. That's a lot closer hahaha. I guess its only 1 hour time difference.

I ll tell sometime about myself:

I m 26 years old and live in Rotterdam. I ve always been a heavy girl. But now I really wanna do something about it, so that's why I signed in.
    Hope we can support eachother!!!
  • springermad
    Options
    I'm from the UK add me if you want x
  • Sherwood89
    Options
    Would love to support u and visa versa :d il add you :D x