Biggest Kitchen Fail

Options

Replies

• jodi73011
    Options
    I have the wine part down ..... Need to give that up!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Totinos PIzza Rolls, Frozen Burritos, Wine, Beer, and a block of cheese - at once...
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    INDIAN TAKEAWAYS! I miss them so much! Whenever I'm super hungry i can almost taste it, and I have been known to call for one when i've been a bit down in the dumps. :(
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds good :)

I've never been one to over-eat anything, but I've enjoyed reading the posts :)
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    Doritos with lots of cheese melted on them, then sour cream or / or guacamole to dip then in - of course with beer to wash it down.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    INDIAN TAKEAWAYS! I miss them so much! Whenever I'm super hungry i can almost taste it, and I have been known to call for one when i've been a bit down in the dumps. :(
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds good :)

I've never been one to over-eat anything, but I've enjoyed reading the posts :)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Can we count beer? lol
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Mine is pizza. I can get a medium deep dish from Domino's, and I can't stop at one or 2 slices; out of the 8 they cut the pizza into, I can easily eat 5-6 pieces!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    THIS.....Cool Ranch Doritos were my weakness!
    Dorito binger here...that and peanut M&Ms....sit down with the bag...o.m.g.........

THIS!! Frito Corn Chips and peanut butter M&Ms! Marshmallow fluff straight from the jar!
  • ganesha303
    ganesha303 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Entire Pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food in one sitting.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins!! I could eat the whole box and still be hungry! I can't keep them in the house.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    i love this!! hmmm.. i'd have to say buying a frozen california pizza kitchen thin crust white pizza for me and boyfriend, boyfriend saying he didnt like that kind, it so i ate it all myself. i knew he didnt like it. i pretty much intenitonally bought it just for myself, but pretended i didn't. :(
  • minnie_the_minx
    Options
    Ok fess up time like Fat Club

The first rule about Fat Club is - we air our biggest binge

Mine personally was I would go in the kitchen about 10PM and just dump butter flour sugar and an egg into a bowl with raisins and just mix it all up then destroy it while watching Family Guy

You might recognise this as cake mix, yeah i wasn't satisfied licking the bowl :( i had the whole thing

So what are your darkest binges.....

damn you for giving me that 'recipe' & putting ideas in my head! :laugh:

my biggest downfall is booze - i can drink 2 or 3 bottles of wine, or a box of 15 buds, or copious amounts of anything really - then all foods bets are off - i'll chomp my way through whatever i can get my sticky mitts on, including some very er, 'creative' efforts with the contents of the fridge :laugh:
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My weakness (I have two):

1- Tostitos tortilla chips w/ hint of lime. I could easily eat a whole bag by myself. *sigh* I miss my corn chips and salsa.
    2- Haagen Dazs plain chococate ice cream, 28 oz gone in a matter of minutes!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Ok fess up time like Fat Club

The first rule about Fat Club is - we air our biggest binge

Mine personally was I would go in the kitchen about 10PM and just dump butter flour sugar and an egg into a bowl with raisins and just mix it all up then destroy it while watching Family Guy

You might recognise this as cake mix, yeah i wasn't satisfied licking the bowl :( i had the whole thing

So what are your darkest binges.....

This ^^^^ except I was too lazy to make a homemade cake....I'd simply sprinkle the store bought cake mix powder (any flavor) into a coffee mug, add water and stir......I could eat an entire box in a matter of a day or two. It makes me want to puke thinking about it now!
  • Determinedtorunon
    Determinedtorunon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Cheese Puffs....what in the world do they put in those things!!!
    :blushing:
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have overdosed on an entire box of Cheeze-Its (reduced-fat of course....UGH!)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, i could eat the whole jar..........
    Peanut butter is an effing gateway drug. I can't have it in the house at all.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    In the past I single-handedly demolished an entire box of wheat thins (cream cheese and chive... Man I wish they still made those effin things..)
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I have caught myself in the kitchen, alone, and next thing you know I'm standing in front of the refrigerator with the door open, literally pouring shredded cheese into my mouth.

Finding some of it in my cleavage later on that day is always a special reminder that: "Yes, Jenny, you actually DID that."

I'm a horrible closet eater. My meals are great as long as someone is watching me!!!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    Pringles addict here. It's true, once you pop, you can't stop. That and pizza are the hardest things for me not to eat. I still enjoy my pizza but have switched from meat lovers to vegetarian pizza.