Biggest Kitchen Fail

Options

Replies

• shanaekart
    shanaekart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have two favorites...thin crust mushroom/olive/onion pizza from pizza hut...I could eat an entire large at lunch time. My other is Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream. I would eat an entire pint in one sitting. Those days are long gone!!! (Thank God!)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Quotes from the movie FATSO:

Sonny: "Did you ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with chocolate swirl ice cream? "

Dominick DiNapoli: [to Frankie] "You know what your problem is, Junior? You don't know how to run your plate. See? You gotta make the bread come out even with the eggs."

Dominick: ""Have you ever taken a jelly donut, and you suck out all the jelly, and then you put a Reese's peanut-butter cup in the middle, and you put that in the oven until the peanut butter cup melts?"
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Nachos!!! Super duper layers and layers of nachos. I would use half a bag of tortilla chips and half a block of cheese. Take my time and grate the cheese by hand and make layers of cheesy chips then top it with everything tex-mex that came to mind. diced tomatoes (from a can... good Jeebus the SODIUM!), refried beans, sour cream, guacamole, ground meat and more cheese. It would require a fork to dig down into it and then when I got about halfway through a dinner plate full, i would add more cheese and nuke it some more.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh, cheese
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Gigi's cupcakes---- even they dont know the calorie count!!!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    It's not often I read through every post on a topic and keep coming back to it, but I literally love this topic!

I love hearing of everyone's food weakness! At the same time it makes me drool it also makes me realise we're all human and somebody said something so true.
    When we did eat all this, we would never have 'fessed up to it, it's only since we got clean that we have come clean!!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins dipped in herb cream cheese. Oh mah gaawd......

Doritos dipped in sour cream

Giant bowl of white rice covered in soy and siracha

Clearly I have a problem with dips and carbs. Now, It's baby carrots dipped in hummus (single serving size for safety) Way better =)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    First off I love you all.

Looking back nearly every meal I ate might be considered a binge. There's not much in this thread I haven't done at least once. Whole batch of brownie batter, check. Whole pizzas, all the time. Chocolate? I'd stab family members to jump in that chocolate river from Willy Wonka.

-My standing order from McDonald's was 2 double cheeseburgers, supersize fry and coke. 2-3 times a week easy.
    -Burger King was a Whopper with extra cheese, BK Doublestacker and fries and a coke.
    -As a teen much of my time was spent making sweet love to a half gallon of chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. Probably the longest and most successful relationship I've ever had.

And a recent one? My reward for reaching Onederland. One chicken pad thai dinner followed immediately by another chicken pad thai dinner. Weight loss or no, I love pad thai and I am a bottomless pit for it. Took me days to get back to 199.

:embarassed:
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My favourite thing in my first undergrad degree was to buy a bag of Teddy Grahams (usually chocolate or chocolate chip) and a tub of chocolate frosting. I'd sit studying or watching tv and dunk each teddy graham into the icing. It was like dunk-a-roos but not portion controlled....Probably worked out to over 1000 calories per sitting some days :/
  • lovelylawrenn
    lovelylawrenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In-N-Out. I once made a habit of stopping there every day between work a school... a cheeseburger, fries and root beer. Yum.

And garlic bread, don't get me started on garlic bread. Especially with spaghetti and a bottle of red wine.

My fight with simple carbs has been a serious one. It's super encouraging, though, to see all the posts about binges and things people struggle with, then to see the weight lost tracker on the bottom. In a lot of cases it's pretty incredible! I can't wait until I can look at mine and feel the same way :o)
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Double cream on my cereal. :bigsmile:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Double cream on my cereal. :bigsmile:

oh man i forgot this one, i once had pina colada on my cereal from the night before as well as we had run out of milk

then double cream

then about 4 tablespoons of sugar
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Friday nights would = Frozen cheese pizza (the whole thing) + ice cream + either 3 beers or a bottle of wine. This was my favorite combo while watching a movie! Haven't done it in about 2 months!
  • helenoftroy1
    Options
    squirty cream right out of the can!

parmesan pasta - when the waiter asks if you would like parmesan on your pasta and you reply "just leave the bowl!"

breaded stuff and chips with cheese. I ate this for 5 months pretty much every night.

bernaise sauce with steak. not the other way around!

cheesy garlic bread, extra cheese and a side helping of .... yep you guessed it..... cheese!

just a few more. God I miss being a hoover sloth (this is a technical term for a couch potato who hoovers up their food for fear somebody else might eat it first! Sometimes it has been known that the food doesn't even touch the sides of the mouth!)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    When i knew I'd be home alone all day, I'd go to the store and get a frozen pizza and a pint of Ben and Jerry's (all mine ahahaha). If I was stuck at home (sick) I'd make a bunch of pasta and eat that with butter and cheese. On the weekends, I'd go through the McD's drive through and get 2 cheeseburgers, 2 pies and a medium diet coke - and no I wasn't fooling myself with diet soda, I just like the taste better. Or I'd go to Dunkin Donuts and get a mocha iced latte and a donut or two.

So many bad choices...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Jelly donut with peanut butter cups stuffed inside...how come I never thought of that?!

PS - Helenoftroy and I can NEVER hang out! Just sayin'. :smile:
  • helenoftroy1
    Options

PS - Helenoftroy and I can NEVER hang out! Just sayin'. :smile:

What did I do?! Ha ha
    :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I would be standing in front of the fridge right next to you with my own can of whipped cream! Also, you put ketchup on your mac & cheese. And you love cheese. :heart:
  • helenoftroy1
    Options
    Is that a bad thing with the old ketchup? Ha ha!
    I do love cheese but it in return loves my waist line so much so it doesn't leave it alone!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Noooo, that's the only way I eat my mac & cheese! My daughter eats it that way, too. :bigsmile:

I eat cheese every day. I can't seem to give that up, but I limit it to one cheese stick, and maybe a little sprinkle on my salad.