What are you losing weight for?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Fraileya19
    Options
    Most importantly- my health. I am 26 and on 2 bp meds.
    My self image- I want to look at pictures of myself and smile not want to vomit.
    My wedding- feel comfortable enough in my own skin to feel beautiful and not self conscious when I am walking down the aisle.
    My children..... when I have them, lol.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Besides health and comfort I want to be able to fly comfortable to London to hopefully watch my daughter Lift at the Olympics
  • i_heart_food
    Options
    For myself, so I can feel better. My husband finally got on board after a stern talking to from his doctor, so it is much easier to deal with the changing of my eating habits.

For my 18-month-old, so when he wants to go outside and play, I actually have the energy to do it.

So I can look good in clothes. I refuse to buy bigger jeans anymore.

For my patients and fellow nurses, so I'm not so grumpy with them. When I was thinner, I was happier. Having the extra weight has affected my attitude. Now that I know what the root of the problem was, I can do something to fix it.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    this dress
    dress.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    this dress
    dress.jpg

OOH! Love it!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    To look good for my man. THAT makes me happy!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    To prove everyone else wrong. To look better than the ppl who always talked **** bout me. Look @ them *****es now. To boost my self esteem. To finally be happy.
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want to...

Look great and feel great

Try on anything in my size and have it fit

Choose clothes by what I like instead of by what doesn't look bad on me...did this for way too long!

Be able to try new workouts and ENJOY them :)

Buy a new bikini and new shoes for my birthday in June as a reward

Look awesome in new dresses for family weddings in April and September of 2012 :)

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    To Become the best version of me that I can be. :)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    this dress
    dress.jpg

That is awesome!
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I mostly want to feel healthy again. I lost weight before and gained it all back.

I also want to like myself again. I moved to the USA from Canada and I have no friends here, just my husband, so I am pretty lonely. Sometimes I feel really down from loneliness, and then I start to pick on myself and I want to stop doing that.

We are having a wedding reception in Canada in June for my family and friends who couldn't make it to the States for our wedding and I have a gorgeous dress that I bought when I was at least 30 lbs lighter that I need to fit into!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    this dress
    dress.jpg

That is awesome!

I bought it in a (uk) size 8 because I didn't wanna wait til I'd lost weight and then not be able to find it :L
    So it's hanging in my room, and I WILL fit in it one day!