24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options
Hello MFP friends my name is Joanne and just wanted to share my journey so far. I started my weight loss journey on 11/28/2011. I had to just recieved my weight loss pills from Mexico and said enough is enough. After having three children two being back to back and knowing that I was done having children at the moment I decided to give the pills a go. I started at 214lbs a month postpartum from my youngest and currently weigh 189 lbs and my gw is 145lbs. I just wanted to post this to remind myself that I have gone real far and cant most definetly lose this last 44lbs. I want my body back and want to be healthy and active for my children. I havent been that weight since my first child each pregnancy i seemed to gain so much weight and just hated to be pregnant but know that my husband and I are ont he same page about children Im just hoping to be able to lose all this weight and feel good once again. I hope I can inspire other mothers to keep going and stay motivated. Feel free to add me. And I hope the pics work first time posting.

SW 214lbs
2011-12-01122808-1.gif
2011-12-01122829-1.jpg

this is me at 190lbs
2012-01-05_103226-1.jpg
2012-01-05103613-1.gif
2012-01-05103200-1.gif

Replies

• weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! Thats a great accomplishment already!!!
  • visualsoul
    Options
    Joanne, you have lost about 5 pounds per week. That's a lot of weight to loose. The pills are giving you quick results but please make sure that you are training your brain to make healthy choices. A healthy weight lost is about 1-2 pounds a week. You are a beautiful young lady and I know you want to get your body back. I too have three daughters and two of them were 11 months apart. So I know where you are coming from. Just realize that the weight did not come quickly and you should allow your body to loose weight at a slower pace so that you will be able to keep it off and be healthy. It is good that you want to make changes just make sure that you are doing it safely. :)
  • LaurenFOB2301
    LaurenFOB2301 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. I'm so proud of you. Keep it up! :)
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    what r u taking? where can i get some?
  • jmeza408
    Options
    Thank you and my daughters are also 11 months apart and of course I consulted my ob before taking them and she gave me the go ahead as they are completly natural and have no side effects and the weight stays off after of course with diet and exercise. I did change my diet completly and do a lot of walking 6days a weeks and throw some aerobics in there.
  • jmeza408
    Options
    amy32lynn: Im taking some weight loss pills that come from a family friend doctor who specializes in obesity and overweight with children and adults I just call him and he gets them for me they cost me $80 per month with shipping from mexico
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What is the name of the pill?
  • jmeza408
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Gotcha...
  • Marie_Little
    Options
    Congratulations!! YOU CAN DO IT!!:smile:
  • carriecorbettxo
    carriecorbettxo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Girl you look amazing :):) keep on pushing, you can do it! Best of luck..keep us posted!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You lost weight taking diet pills from Mexico...

:noway:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thatis awesome!!! I can't wait to be under 200 pounds....25.5 pounds to go for that milestone...then Im going to treat myself to a spa day..
  • kfgordon
    kfgordon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You look GREAT!!!! You can definitely reach your goal!!!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    So, no exercise or watching what you ate? Just magic pills from Mexico? Really?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You lost weight taking diet pills from Mexico...

:noway:

seemslegit.jpg
  • Marzipans11
    Marzipans11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Joanne, you have lost about 5 pounds per week. That's a lot of weight to loose. The pills are giving you quick results but please make sure that you are training your brain to make healthy choices. A healthy weight lost is about 1-2 pounds a week. You are a beautiful young lady and I know you want to get your body back. I too have three daughters and two of them were 11 months apart. So I know where you are coming from. Just realize that the weight did not come quickly and you should allow your body to loose weight at a slower pace so that you will be able to keep it off and be healthy. It is good that you want to make changes just make sure that you are doing it safely. :)

I 100% agree with this person. It takes months and years to put weight on; there is no quick way to take it off again and keep it off. Please consider a slower pace to a healthier body.
  • NINAjustdoit
    NINAjustdoit Posts: 80 Member
    Options

I agree ... 5lbs is a bit much. 1-2lbs is healthier and will help you keep the weight off in the long run. Personally, I am very anti-weight loss pill (there is no magic pill and the only thing that will really shrink is your bank account), but we all make decisions based on what we think is best for us. Your weight loss is probably attributed more to what your are eating and your activity level, than to the pills you are taking.

Good luck!! :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats to you!! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    amy32lynn: Im taking some weight loss pills that come from a family friend doctor who specializes in obesity and overweight with children and adults I just call him and he gets them for me they cost me $80 per month with shipping from mexico

So you are willing to risk your life on pills that have not been tested or approved by the FDA...sorry I can't congratulate you I can only hope that nothing goes wrong. That weight loss is not natural and everybody that is asking where you can get them you can check with the guy on the corner.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!