24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Chrissellscandles
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. She's losing really fast, and if she's nursing, that's not good. Taking pills and nursing don't mix. I hope that's not the case. And she is a beautiful young woman. :)
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Easy Killers ;) Remember, we catch more flies with honey. Mmmm... honey...

I agree with those who say you can do this without those pills. Maybe the nameless and from Mexico isn't a deterrent to you, but maybe the $80 a month could be? Surely there are much better things you can think of to spend that money on? I know you want to be nice and healthy for your loved ones, and I have no doubt whatsoever that you CAN do this by healthy living. Add me if you need support.

I agree, why not put that $80 to fresh fruits and vegetables to lose the weight safely and create a healthier lifestyle in the process. Pills from mexico with no name...wow girl that sounds very sketchy and very unsafe. On a positive note you do look AMAZING but not happy to hear you are doing it with pills through mexico.
  • jnb803
    jnb803 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have ONLY changed my diet and I have lost 13 lbs in 10 days. So at the rate I am going I am in her same shoes. No pills, and no excercise at this point. ONLY dietary changes. So YES it is possible, if fat *kitten* like me change what they are eating for the better and start drinking water. :)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I have ONLY changed my diet and I have lost 13 lbs in 10 days. So at the rate I am going I am in her same shoes. No pills, and no excercise at this point. ONLY dietary changes. So YES it is possible, if fat *kitten* like me change what they are eating for the better and start drinking water. :)
    Your first 10 days are not an indicator of upcoming weeks.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/444782-rapid-weight-loss-during-the-first-week
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

Big difference between the first 10 days and over a month
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you look amazing great job!!!!
  • jnb803
    Options
    Yes Gordo I understand how weight loss goes, as I have lost over 80 lbs now. But thanks for the info. My point being....It is possible. If she is bothering yall, and you cant encourage her, get off her post. People like yall are the reason I have never posted anything regarding my own weightloss.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Yeah my first week I lost 7.4, after that it slowed down.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Yes Gordo I understand how weight loss goes, as I have lost over 80 lbs now. But thanks for the info. My point being....It is possible. If she is bothering yall, and you cant encourage her, get off her post. People like yall are the reason I have never posted anything regarding my own weightloss.
    It's "ElExGordo". Stop calling me fat. :wink:
  • jnb803
    Options
    bahhahahaha.
  • jnb803
    Options
    This isnt my first week.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Well I was not even going to post, but here I go.

Wow, your weight loss is amazing and i' love to lose that much, but to agree with other not that quickly. Any diet will make you drop some significantly at first. I think this is why we give up, our weight drop slows. I think I'd be researching this "drug" if it was me taking it. I'd ask my doctor to explainto me EXACTLY what it is doing; also why he recommended this "pill" beofee something such as diet and exercise. I would guess it's not as healthy as you think, but it's helped you a lot, hard to put down? Don't want to stop losing? I has a friend that feared gaining weight back she almost dies taking diet pills. BE CAREFUL!!!!! I think now that you have a great start you should think about considering diet and exercise. Walking is great; so is aerobics. You know what you're supposes to so it. Now that you know the great feeling of looking at a thinner you you will have good motivation! I wish you the best of luck and please please BE CAREFUL. Again, you look great,but I worry about your health, along with the pals posting harsh words. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. . . Sometimes it's the opposite
  • jnb803
    Options
    this is not my first week. i said "the past 10 days."
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious post by the OP? Suggesting that no name diet pills from Mexico are safe? You can lose weight drinking pee or doing heroin, too, but that doesn't mean you should be congratulated for it.
  • Helkaahaien
    Options
    This sounds just like something my step-brother did, he got diet pills from a doctor in mexico and dropped the weight extremely fast. He soon found out the pill contained Speed (Amphetamine) and went though some hard stuff just to get off the stuff after taking it for a little over a month.

Please stop taking this stuff. I'm sorry but you can't trust it and most likely its sounding like what he took. Everything you've said sounds like it. And Speed is not going to make your healthy or help your children.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    It is important for anyone stumbling upon this thread thinking this sounds like a great idea to read other points of view. It would be irresponsible of us NOT to point out the danger. Elexgordo is actually performing a public service by speaking up.
  • tobrocker
    tobrocker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I 'get' what your saying but putting faith in the FDA?

Amen to that...I don't trust the FDA with my health anymore than I do some random 'doctor' in Mexico
  • cashnhaydensmama
    cashnhaydensmama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I 'get' what your saying but putting faith in the FDA?

Amen to that...I don't trust the FDA with my health anymore than I do some random 'doctor' in Mexico

^^^^^^^^Ain't that the sad sad truth!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    dinny be hatin
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Fair enough to the critics of the pills (I'm guessing they're b.s. herbs and she actually lost the weight through her diet and walking); however, people on this website also LOOOVE to promote "The Biggest Loser," a show which promotes restricting and overexercising and weight losses that WAY exceed 5 lbs a week.

Just a thought.

That's also unhealthy. I think the concept of biggest loser is OK. Change your diet and exercise to lose weight. If i could devote myself 100% to weight loss, I'd lose a lot too. But I have a job and a life so I need to stick with the old fashioned day.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!