24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options

Replies

• amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit

What's in the pills then? Do you know? Thanks.
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look good...keep it up ? And die ?
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Aye dios mio!
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    RHuHq.gif

lmbo!!!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit

This reminds me of the movie 'Requiem For A Dream'. Not good. Kinda scary.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of "Alice in Wonderland". :laugh:
  • afrazier02
    Options
    thats great, you look awesome... keep up the good work

hard work....dedication :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Reminds me of "Alice in Wonderland". :laugh:

or Blow
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    thats great, you look awesome... keep up the good work

hard work....dedication :)
    Popping pills counts as hard work and dedication? Damn, I'm doing this all wrong!
  • jnb803
    jnb803 Posts: 10
    Options
    NO, she said that she walks 6 days a week, throws aerobics in there too, AND she has changed the way she eats. If you are gonna be a smart a ElExGordo, please dont comment. She has done an amazing job. This is not the place for discouragement.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    NO, she said that she walks 6 days a week, throws aerobics in there too, AND she has changed the way she eats. If you are gonna be a smart a ElExGordo, please dont comment. She has done an amazing job. This is not the place for discouragement.
    I did miss that. Fair enough.

I will stick to my assertion, though, that this is not a place to promote mystery pills.

Also, if the amount of weight lost in the amount of time professed is indeed true, it is an unsafe manner of doing so.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    STOP HATING GORDO, THIS IS A PLACE FOR SUPPORT!

DIFFERENT THINGS WORK FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

JEEZ.

IF SHE WANTS TO TAKE UNNAMED MYSTERIOUS MEXICAN PILLS LET HER, SHE'S DOING A FAB JOB AT LOSING FAST AND PERMANENTLY I AM SURE.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are looking good. Do you feel like you are making a lifestyle change? Do you feel like you can do it without the pills? (because you can!). You've made the right first steps by joining MFP, tracking your progress and using the community here. We are here to help and support you through this. There's no magic pill, you can do it without the mystery Mexico pills.
  • zooflute
    Options
    I've heard about the tapeworm pill and also one that's basically the same as taking castor oil. Either way, you're getting totally ripped off paying $80 for something potentially harmful to your system, natural or not. A friend of mine was one it for awhile, and also lost weight, but got sick of having to be very conscious of where the bathrooms were everywhere she went, ya know what I mean?

You're doing great to exercise that much and change your diet. Ditch the pill. You do not need it. You'll gain some water weight back and save some $$.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

For those of you who think no one should dare speak up, let me ask you something. Pretend that someone came here, having NOT lost any weight yet and said, "Hey guys! My best friend's cousin's boyfriend in Mexico will sell me some pills to lose weight. I don't know what they're called or what's in them but he says they're totally safe and have no side effects!" Now are you seriously trying to tell me that you'd be "supportive" and "positive" and say, "Sure hon! That sounds like a FAB idea! Let us know where we can get some?"

Be honest now.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Walking and aerobics, plus a few dietary changes do not account for 24 pounds in 36 days.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

For those of you who think no one should dare speak up, let me ask you something. Pretend that someone came here, having NOT lost any weight yet and said, "Hey guys! My best friend's cousin's boyfriend in Mexico will sell me some pills to lose weight. I don't know what they're called or what's in them but he says they're totally safe and have no side effects!" Now are you seriously trying to tell me that you'd be "supportive" and "positive" and say, "Sure hon! That sounds like a FAB idea! Let us know where we can get some?"

Be honest now.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Walking and aerobics, plus a few dietary changes do not account for 24 pounds in 36 days.
    My thoughts exactly...
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Bingo.
  • jnb803
    jnb803 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just love all the haters on here. If her post bothers you that much, just dont read it. Its rather simple. Click ANOTHER button. She was trying to motivate people, which is what MFP is all about, but what you guys are writing is ridiculous. You are not motivating. You are doing nothing but criticising. If you read her blog it clearly states that she is walking 6 days a weeks, does aerobic routines, and she has also been watching what she eats. I have high blood pressure and the fluid pills I have to take sometimes cause me to lose 7-10 pounds in a day. So who are we to judge her. We can only hope the best for her and continue to help her on her journey, which is what this site is all about. (Or so I thought). I personally wouldnt take the pills either, but I am not going to put her down for it or judge her. She may not eat the banana and strawberry smoothie everymorning like I do. To each is their own.

Oh, and you all and quit with posting "THE RULES". haha She has clearly not been soliciting or pushing for us to take anything. She was simply asked a question and she answered it. She is not out there promoting anything. THE END.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!