24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I thought mfp was supposed to be a supportive place. I have my own opinions of diet pills but believe that if you have nothing nice to type the best thing to do is type nothing.Negetive and rude comments will not change a thing.
    I support weight loss via exercise and/or proper nutrition, and frown upon unsafe methods. It happens to be the site's stance on the matter too.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I thought mfp was supposed to be a supportive place. I have my own opinions of diet pills but believe that if you have nothing nice to type the best thing to do is type nothing.Negetive and rude comments will not change a thing.

So you would prefer that nobody inform her she is harming herself? Or that what she is doing is illegal? I leave the diet pill threads alone. But has has no clue what is in these pills. They could have crack in them for all she knows!
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    I wonder if it is Meizitang?
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I 'get' what your saying but putting faith in the FDA?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Easy Killers ;) Remember, we catch more flies with honey. Mmmm... honey...

I agree with those who say you can do this without those pills. Maybe the nameless and from Mexico isn't a deterrent to you, but maybe the $80 a month could be? Surely there are much better things you can think of to spend that money on? I know you want to be nice and healthy for your loved ones, and I have no doubt whatsoever that you CAN do this by healthy living. Add me if you need support.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    los pills tiene cocaina?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

So you would prefer that nobody inform her she is harming herself? Or that what she is doing is illegal? I leave the diet pill threads alone. But has has no clue what is in these pills. They could have crack in them for all she knows!

exactly. this "doctor" is violating federal law. he is technically trafficking drugs. and she has NO IDEA what she's taking. this could be killing her. or addicting her. or who knows what.

this is not safe. this is not legal
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    this is not safe. this is not legal
    because it needs to be repeated...
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    RHuHq.gif
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit

This sounds totally legit and safe. :noway:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Wait, we're supposed to SUPPORT someone taking a mystery pill, are you serious? There's supportive and then there's dangerous. Come on, now.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have a name becaus they come with a plan that the doctor writes out for you and the pills are bag in 7 pills per bag which contains the number of pills you will take per week as each week it changes a bit
    new4_good-793274.gif?e8bd46

Sadly, the Hispanic community is awash with this stuff, both in the States and in Mexico. You'd be amazed at how many MLM and snake oil outfits there are in proportion to the English-speaking market. Lots of promises of quick fixes, and supplements with will cure everything, including excess weight with little to no effort. Because it's marketed in Spanish and within social circles, rather than in the wide open, it dodges any regulation by the government here.

Hell, my local Latin market sells Mexican antibiotics -- that require a prescription in the US, but not in Mexico -- out in the open here. Lovely, eh?
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Why on Earth are people congratulating someone for taking pills with no name from Mexico?

No kidding!. Mind boggling really.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    RHuHq.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Yeah. This isn't haters hating. This is a fitness site. Dangerous drugs and other extreme diet methods aren't welcome. In part, it is triggering to people with a tendency towards eating disordered behavior and thinking. This place is a tool to use to be more healthy. When people promote dangerous, untested shady stuff, it makes it an unhealthy place.

I'm trying to remember how much I lost postpartum when I was nursing. It was kindda dramatic and *actually* natural. I really hope you're not nursing while taking these magic pills. Oh dear.
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    One last thought...I'd find a new OB if your doctor approved you taking unidentified pills from Mexico for weight loss while breastfeeding your child...
  • unitedgeekdom
    Options
    24 pounds in 36 days??? Sounds impulsive and DANGEROUS. Therapy takes years and so does HEALTHY weight loss. I hate to say it but you are going to gain it back...

I was put on an ADHD drug and the side effect basically made me the skinniest I was ever, but in the end, the unhealthiest. It was like speed.

Please consult a doctor...
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I feel a red flag going up for this girl........success comes from will power....from hard work....from changing your life.........from leaning to say NO..........from deciding to move your body to burn fat and get strong and healthy......Not from a pill !!!!!! Just doesn't sound like a safe thing going on !!!!
  • CippyP
    CippyP Posts: 2
    Options
    you look good, keep it up
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    hmmm, how should I lose weight???

Healthy diet, maybe...
    Exercise, could be an option...
    Unlabeled illegal mystery drugs from Mexico delivered in a ziploc bag.... Perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!