OMG Laughing Cow Rocks

Options
123457»

Replies

• Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    By the way if you get extra light laughing cow cheese triangles it is only 20 cals per triangle.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I found them the other day in the commisary and I made a 100 calorie mini bagel using that as the spread.... Two half bagels with one trangel only 135 calories it was awesome!!!
  • Paiger
    Paiger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    On their website you can get a .55 cent off coupon.
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the extra light ones!, just as yummy but only 20kcal and they're on offer in asda at the moment ^.^
  • debsaylmer
    Options
    I love this idea! Thank you. I discovered Laughing Cow at Christmas when my sister "accidentally left some at my house. Wonderful wedges!!
    deb
  • sna269
    sna269 Posts: 15
    Options
    bump
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I kept on seeing people talk about this, so I decided to head out and find some of this stuff... and I've fallen in loooooove! The unfortunate thing though is there doesn't seem to be very much selection in the types. So far I've only found original, light original, and garlic and herbs. But no swiss, light swiss, or light garlic and herbs! :-( It makes me sad, because they're awesome. I'm worried I'm gonna just start eating 'em like crazy! Haha.

I'm interested in using them to make omelettes. Does anyone know if they would blend well in a magic bullet beforehand as opposed to using egg beaters? I don't have any (at the moment).
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Has anyone added it to pasta for a variation of mac and cheese? How was it? What else did you add?
  • annlhughes
    annlhughes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cut a slit in the side of a chicken breast, stuff it with 2 LC wedges, pour some salsa over it and bake - KILLER GOOD!
  • PELLEGK1
    PELLEGK1 Posts: 19
    Options
    Ok so I admit - I read this thread yesterday and suddenly had the urge to try the Laughing Cow - Ran to the store on my lunch today and got the Light Swiss Spread - an Apple - and some Reduced Fat Wheat Thins
    YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!:bigsmile: