BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don`t have time to read this so could some one sum it up in pictures?

Thank you. :smile:
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    No, whats that lol?
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I have noticed only men have offered their assistance to women looking to weigh their tatas...

as an experienced boob weigher myself, i'm more than happy to give you a hand.
    =D

Hi.
  • jennajava
    Options

Page 5.
  • coppercurlz
    Options
    I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose boob weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz they're huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?

I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose manhood weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz its huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?

Thought it was funny if I changed a word.

ROFL! I would imagine it helps with the waddling?

This thread is almost as comical as the poop thread where the dudes were weighing themselves pre and post poo to see who made the biggest... Don't bother searching, I believe it's gone :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    i wanna take off boobs and brains!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Page 5.

DAMNIT...I'm at work and can't see!!! Definitely going to have to check in when I get home!!!!! :happy:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just pulled my Husband away from the PS3 to help me weigh the girls. He was really put out by it :wink: According to the having him hold them up method, they total just under 6 lbs. And I am in no way small. 34 F.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Ok, I just pulled my Husband away from the PS3 to help me weigh the girls. He was really put out by it :wink: According to the having him hold them up method, they total just under 6 lbs. And I am in no way small. 34 F.

You get hotter every day.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    No, whats that lol?

Step into my va... office!
  • jennajava
    Options
    Where's the balls thread?
  • jennajava
    Options

Why does it smell like cheese in here?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

My boobs are about 12lbs combine and i'm sporting 34H. So boobs are actually heavy and can cause backpain. I know from experience. LOL

I actually have weighed them two different ways:
    1. have my hubby hold them up while i'm on the scale
    2. use my food scale...i put a paper towel on the scale, zeroed it out and set the girls on there one by one.

I have a forum crush on you.

:flowerforyou:
  • jennajava
    Options

There's a thread for that.
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude..

But if you're losing weight you're going to lose it from your boobs, so you really should count the 18lbs as part of your weight

Mine together probably weigh less than 1 lb now :(

(Not that I'm jealous of you or anything! :P)

Yup, I count mine cause I think the first 10 pounds was all off the boobs. If I didn't count it, then I wouldn't have lost any weight in the first few weeks and I would have been so depressed, i would have quit. My husband is lamenting the loss of my boobs as they are not longer an overflowing handful as he referred to them in the past. Now they are just a handful. :noway:
  • 04warrior
    Options
    After reading a majority of the posts on this thread, a key difference between men and women is obvious - a woman with 14+ pound knockers wants them reduced / removed from the weight total, while many men would be jealous of 14+ pound "c**k and bullocks," back problems and weight totals be damned.

separately on the question of penis weight, I would think total weight "credit" would depend on whether one is a "grower" or a "show-er"
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

There's a thread for that.

Forum Crushes are different beasts than MFP Crushes.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    After reading a majority of the posts on this thread, a key difference between men and women is obvious - a woman with 14+ pound knockers wants them reduced / removed from the weight total, while many men would be jealous of 14+ pound "c**k and bullocks," back problems and weight totals be damned.

separately on the question of penis weight, I would think total weight "credit" would depend on whether one is a "grower" or a "show-er"

CTFU at the last part.....but, I for one LOVE my big ones and have zero interest in having them reduced or removed....but, I WOULD like a lift at some point...that will happen as soon as all the weight is gone!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Feel you...I am sure mines weigh at least 10...I would take 141...:laugh: :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Why does it smell like cheese in here?

*chucks another one out of the van*

Next stop!