BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Why are there no pictures of boobs in here?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just pulled my Husband away from the PS3 to help me weigh the girls. He was really put out by it :wink: According to the having him hold them up method, they total just under 6 lbs. And I am in no way small. 34 F.

You get hotter every day.

Is it hot in here? :flowerforyou:
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I was a 40" chest and recently I was surprised to find I'm only 36 " my back has gone down too so just under is few inches less and gone down a few letters... so I guess they won't weigh as much as they did and might shrink further yet!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Because..."they" are watching :smile:
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Bwahahahaa ^^This^^ :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    After reading a majority of the posts on this thread, a key difference between men and women is obvious - a woman with 14+ pound knockers wants them reduced / removed from the weight total, while many men would be jealous of 14+ pound "c**k and bullocks," back problems and weight totals be damned.

separately on the question of penis weight, I would think total weight "credit" would depend on whether one is a "grower" or a "show-er"
    An accurate weight could only be taken then when that body part is fully... engorged, I suppose is the most diplomatic way to say it... so that the "grower" vs "shower" question could be taken out of the equation.

ETA - perhaps assisting your significant other in weighing her boobs would help with that. Just a thought - you help her weigh to help you prepare yourself to weigh.
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Bwahahahaa ^^This^^ :laugh:

:bigsmile:
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    its amazing what a post about boobs can turn into with the help of 100 people and 200 posts hahahahaha
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    its amazing what a post about boobs can turn into with the help of 100 people and 200 posts hahahahaha

Fire in a theater girl.

Just be glad the puritans have stayed away.
  • Shannon2714
    Options

You expected differently? :bigsmile:
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Fire in a theater girl.

Just be glad the puritans have stayed away.

AMEN to that!!!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! Ok, this is the funniest thread yet! The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob... Multiply by 2, or repeat with your dry boob for more accuracy... There you have it. Your boobs. Awesome. Men, you may like to try this with your tackle, meat and potatoes, you get what I mean.... Go ahead people, try it out, it's perfectly normal right?

I definitely think you need to weigh each one separately for accuracy. Most sets are not identical.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    noooo dont get me wrong... i knew it would be good conversation, i just didnt know it would be THIS good.
    hahahahaha
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

Dude, boobs are freaking heavy! It's like carrying two f*cking Irish babies on your chest. It's a good part of the reason us well-endowed ladies have back issues. If your c*ck and bollocks weighed at much, you'd be forced to walk like a retarded penguin.

I want to be a retarded penguin. LMFAO
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! Ok, this is the funniest thread yet! The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob... Multiply by 2, or repeat with your dry boob for more accuracy... There you have it. Your boobs. Awesome. Men, you may like to try this with your tackle, meat and potatoes, you get what I mean.... Go ahead people, try it out, it's perfectly normal right?
    Am I the only one that wants to try this now (not the garden part - my neighbors are slightly scuzzy - but the bowl and water thing)?
    More out of curiosity than anything else.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:

LOLOL !!! I'm gonna go give this a go haha !!!
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose boob weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz they're huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?

I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose manhood weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz its huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?

Thought it was funny if I changed a word.

OMG i AM ROFLMAO
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that wants to try this now (not the garden part - my neighbors are slightly scuzzy - but the bowl and water thing)?
    More out of curiosity than anything else.

Um, yes I do. Dammit, I don't have a scale at home and I'm pretty sure they frown on nudity at work.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    LOL - Thanks for the laugh and I have to say I myself have often thought we should get credit for our boobs :laugh:
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    (very late to the party)

I approve of this message.