Options

Replies

• BellaMidget
    Options
    I am soooooooo jealous !!!! mine probably won't even move the needle :sad:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Uhhh....OK. If it makes a difference to you then I say go for it. Just remember they are still attached.

But they are SEXILIY attached.
    Let me put it this way, would you want your woman to lose her love handles? or her boobs?
    EXACTLY.
    Boobs should be exempt, because they are AWESOME!

I couldn't have put it better!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

I had 5lbs taken out of each breast when i had a reduction and I was Double D at the time taken down to a C.

Burn!!! lol

In all seriousness, though, this is why I upped my goal weight. If I was much skinnier, my goal would be at 120, but I have double D's (that have not reduced one bit since starting) and a backside that's larger than most. I upped it 5 lbs and may end up adding 3 more after this convo!
  • numee2012
    Options
    love this topic :O)
  • chetzer
    chetzer Posts: 13
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

My boobs are about 12lbs combine and i'm sporting 34H. So boobs are actually heavy and can cause backpain. I know from experience. LOL

I actually have weighed them two different ways:
    1. have my hubby hold them up while i'm on the scale
    2. use my food scale...i put a paper towel on the scale, zeroed it out and set the girls on there one by one.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    So does muscled manhood weigh more than fat manhood? lmao
  • nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Screw that...I'll be putting these babies on the kitchen scale myself as soon as I get home! We should all get together and help each other weigh....why should the men have all the fun?! :smokin:
    [/quote]

God yes - please do this. And take pictures. More motivation than any "before/after" compilation will ever be - haha
  • Shannon2714
    Options

Screw that...I'll be putting these babies on the kitchen scale myself as soon as I get home! We should all get together and help each other weigh....why should the men have all the fun?! :smokin:

God yes - please do this. And take pictures. More motivation than any "before/after" compilation will ever be - haha
    [/quote]

My favorite saying: Pictures or it didn't happen :happy:
  • EnufAlready
    EnufAlready Posts: 77 Member
    Options

boobs are heavy. >.<

They aren't that heavy. I had a breast reduction and each boob barely weighed 5 lbs. And they were BIG.
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    This thread inspired me to weigh my nuts while I was out for lunch.

The guy behind the counter at the deli was not amused.

I hope you used a disinfectant cloth first...your junk will smell like salami otherwise! :wink:
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options

this made me lol. :bigsmile:
  • ChristiRShort
    ChristiRShort Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose boob weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz they're huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?
  • n8leagr8
    Options
    I's?! Really?! Wow. I thought my DD's were annoying sometimes...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:
    I have totally done that before, but not since shedding all this weight. I still have ginormoboobies, but I bet they aren't as heavy as they used to be.

...you make me wish i had come up with the term ginormoboobies.... =]
    i'm gonna put that in words with friends one of these days, i will let yo know how it goes =D
    I've been using the term ginormoboobies since... well, since I developed ginormoboobies.
    They've never been small, but they got up to 44F at my heaviest and, even after shedding 125 pounds, they are 32G... I don't think there IS another word to describe those suckers except to call them the ginormoboobies they are!
  • n8leagr8
    Options

LMAO. For realz.
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    I dunno. I kind of don't want my tatas to go anywhere. I'm pretty happy with my girls and the men folk don't mind either. ;)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose boob weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz they're huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?

I really don't think this would work for me. I always lose manhood weight first for some reason. Not that I'm complaining cuz its huge to begin with. Maybe it has something to do with water weight or something. Am I the only one that goes through this?

Thought it was funny if I changed a word.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Doing this tonight!!!
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    well i know what im doing when i get home :)
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

Thought it was funny if I changed a word.

Not really, unless your manhood is mostly made of fat, like boobs are.