BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• FiremanSam111
    Options
    HAHAHA! Ok, this is the funniest thread yet! The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob... Multiply by 2, or repeat with your dry boob for more accuracy... There you have it. Your boobs. Awesome. Men, you may like to try this with your tackle, meat and potatoes, you get what I mean.... Go ahead people, try it out, it's perfectly normal right?
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    woohooo . . you just made my day!! Take 10.5 off of me please!!

Your boobs detached from your body? Pics or it didn't happen.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    So I volunteer to do some lifting for weighing purposes. If I count the lifts and weights, I can count it as exercise right?
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I know! I used to be a 42DDD. I had a breast reduction to slim it down. Best decision I ever made.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

this... made my day. i have to say, pics would be hilarious!... i can just imagine someone plopping their boob on their scale with a thumbs up!

And that is why I love having him on my F.L. LOL

34A....they're sad and pathetic
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:

You could always use your food scale...it's probably already on the counter. Who cares if you're boobs are out in the kitchen?
  • NickiTip
    NickiTip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love this and never thought of it - must get hubby to help later (can't see him complaining!!):love:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I use my kitchen scale! I'm a G-cup and mine are about 9 1/2 lbs each!!!!
  • gtphile
    Options
    What about man boobs? Do they count?
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! Ok, this is the funniest thread yet! The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob... Multiply by 2, or repeat with your dry boob for more accuracy... There you have it. Your boobs. Awesome. Men, you may like to try this with your tackle, meat and potatoes, you get what I mean.... Go ahead people, try it out, it's perfectly normal right?

THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE A LEGIT WAY TO WEIGH YOUR BOOBS IS EPIC... I WILL COMPLETE THIS, AND LET YOU ALL KNOW AS SOON AS IT HAS BEEN DONE. WHO ELSE IS IN?!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    MAN I love boobs!

Carry on.
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    :wink:
    So I volunteer to do some lifting for weighing purposes. If I count the lifts and weights, I can count it as exercise right?

As long as you do multiple reps/sets!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am a double J and I know my girls cant weigh 40 lbs! Im really about to go weigh them now lol.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

this... made my day. i have to say, pics would be hilarious!... i can just imagine someone plopping their boob on their scale with a thumbs up!

And that is why I love having him on my F.L. LOL

34A....they're sad and pathetic

mine probably weigh like .2 grams or something lol
  • Shannon2714
    Options

I am sitting at my desk at work LMAO!!!!!
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! That is a big difference. I feel you though because I think I am at a 40DDD. I swear, for 20 something years of my life I have been walking around thinking I was a DD, and then they want to go and tell me I am a DDD. I wanted to cry. Men don't understand how hard it is to carry these suckers around. Mines are heavy as well. I could hurt myself or someone else with these things. LOL! Running is a no-go. I gotta tie these suckas down tight. LOL.
  • Shabnam222
    Shabnam222 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ahhh this thread is hilarious.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So mine aren't big 36B or 34C shrank from a 36D but I swear they are heavier than average so I'm subtracting 5lbs *side eye* lol dont judge me!

I really still want a reduction though
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

If the person is a double J, their boobs would weight a lot more than 5 pounds. They would be closer to almost 40 pounds. Check out this article from MSNBC that breaks down the weight of breasts.

When I got my mammogram the nurse gestimated my D cups were in the neighborhood of 20 pounds (which is in line with what the article says).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20725154/#.Tw3h02_2Y40

I am a double J and I know my girls cant weigh 40 lbs! Im really about to go weigh them now lol.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    MAN I love boobs!

Carry on.

epic_boobs_lesbian_demotivational_poster_the_2_best_things_in_life-s440x352-16935-580.jpg_1299370239.jpg