BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• adams0029
    Options
    This is hilarious, not sure what mine would weigh, but love the idea of subtracting the weight of mine. Reduction someday, am still nursing so I bet it would vary dependent on when baby ate. Can't believe I am considering what the variation in what weight would be...hahaha
  • Phoenixwithoutashes
    Options
    This may be the funniest thread I've ever seen on here! I'm amazed there aren't more guys stepping up to volunteer as a boob-holder!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Best thread ever
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm a G cup and think this is an AMAZING idea! So going to try weighing them!

:laugh:
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am so loving all of the comments here ~ I just knew if I could get rid of them, I would lose about 20 lbs! (44DDD here!)

See y'all later ~ I am off to weigh the girls!! :happy:
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i have always said to my husband that im sure my boobs count for alot of weight (42g) so when it comes to weigh in im def guna weigh them to see how much they actually do weigh. lol good thread. :smile:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Well heck if you do not count the weight on your boobs......then can I take off the weight of my man hood? Damn things are like bowling bowls and I swear they holding me back from my goal weight..... sigh
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This may be the funniest thread I've ever seen on here! I'm amazed there aren't more guys stepping up to volunteer as a boob-holder!

I would offer but I've got my hands quite full with my wife's! :love:
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This is the best post i have ever posted... so stoked that so many people agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I'm pretty sure mine add maybe half a pound to the mix...bahaha!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I had my husband hold my boobs up (he didn't complain) while I weighed myself to see what the difference was.

Apparently I have only 6 pounds of tata.

omg!!! ive got to do this lol
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My boobs were the first place to lose shrink when I started losing :grumble:
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Oh my goodness, this is perfection. Looking forward to sharing this with my hubby tonight, he'll get a kick out of it.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm now wondering how much a penis weighs... LOL. Um, wait... I think a penis' weight would fluctuate a good bit...
    [/quote

LMAO
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    each boob at 9lbs each is a lot of boob
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Yes, your boobs are part of your body. You're welcome.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have literally made my husband hold mine up, MANY times during pregnancy, just so I could ask "How would YOU like having to carry these around all of the time?" I was a 32B/C in high school. I am now a 42DDD!! I have talked about getting a breast reduction, but my husband says that that would just be me being selfish :tongue:

I too made my Hubby do this a LOT while I was pregnant! It's SO nice! I had him hold up my belly sometimes too :heart:
  • MalibuBeth
    MalibuBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

I had 5lbs taken out of each breast when i had a reduction and I was Double D at the time taken down to a C.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I hope mine shrink. I want a reduction, but if weight loss gets them back down to a D or *please* a C, that would be awesome!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I had my husband hold my boobs up (he didn't complain) while I weighed myself to see what the difference was.

Apparently I have only 6 pounds of tata.

I laughed! That's an idea, but I think I'll be closer to the 10+lb range lol