Options

Replies

• ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    mine weigh at least 14lb each lol
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    <-- This boob weighs more than any of your boobs, I'm sure.

Also, being a boob, am I weightless now? SWEET!
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You know it! We women think of EVERYTHING!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

That was going to be my question!

I have a special scale designed just for boob weighing. ONLY MY SCALE IS ACCURATE! All are welcome.

Exactly how do you test your scale's accuracy?
  • 5thanddes
    5thanddes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hahahha I totally agree too!!! I swear mine weight like 10 each!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    As a guy my balls just hang to the floor. I just set them aside the scale so that the floor supports them, negating the weight. You know, since they aren't a part of my body.
  • JennysMan
    Options
    Bwaha! I'm curious how much of my weightloss has been boob...I know they have gone down (thank god!!!) from a G to a DDD. Not alot, but at least enough to find bras. Hmmm...

...find bras? Does this mean that you didn't wear one before? :/
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    This is nearly as funny as the cat pee diet thread - but that one got taken down :-(
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    mine weigh at least 14lb each lol

flirtysmile1.gif

:laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    I know! I used to be a 42DDD. I had a breast reduction to slim it down. Best decision I ever made.

Yeah, but what about scarring and the pain? I think I am about what you were. I am so afraid of pain and scarring since I am light.

My best friend had a reduction and the only scar she has is a tiny little incision mark near the crease along the side. She was in some pain the day she had it done, but after that she said it wasn't anything unbearable and she also thinks it's the best thing she's ever done.

I'm DEFINITELY getting a lift when I'm done losing weight....no reduction, though...I LOVE my big ones :bigsmile:
  • JennysMan
    Options

I have a special scale designed just for boob weighing. ONLY MY SCALE IS ACCURATE! All are welcome.

After he's held them, he has a couple of friends hold them...."yep, those are about 5 lbs each!"
  • kpal77
    kpal77 Posts: 2
    Options
    This post is hysterical! Thanks for the laugh...I swear, I'm tempted to give it a try. lol
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    This is nearly as funny as the cat pee diet thread - but that one got taken down :-(

I missed that one!!! And am strangely bothered that I didn't get to see!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    funny post! Mine have gone from a DDD to a DD, but will likely never be smaller than a D. I am curious what they weigh though.
    "oh husband.............................."
  • Shannon2714
    Options

After he's held them, he has a couple of friends hold them...."yep, those are about 5 lbs each!"

Bahahahaha!!! You're probably right!!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options

...the cat pee diet thread?! i seem to have missed this one!
  • mclightning
    mclightning Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have literally made my husband hold mine up, MANY times during pregnancy, just so I could ask "How would YOU like having to carry these around all of the time?" I was a 32B/C in high school. I am now a 42DDD!! I have talked about getting a breast reduction, but my husband says that that would just be me being selfish :tongue:

I was a 40DDD in highschool and got a reduction when I was 18!!! I'm now a 36 C and very happy! It helped alot with being active too.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Easy. Whenever someone questions the accuracy of Brett's Bodacious Breast Scale I simply...

toss them out of the van and peel off.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    As a guy my balls just hang to the floor. I just set them aside the scale so that the floor supports them, negating the weight. You know, since they aren't a part of my body.

I thought as much.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I went from an H to a C/D, and they took off 9 lbs total....... so if you have 9 lbs in EACH boob, you can barely walk upright.