BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude..

But if you're losing weight you're going to lose it from your boobs, so you really should count the 18lbs as part of your weight

Mine together probably weigh less than 1 lb now :(

(Not that I'm jealous of you or anything! :P)

That's probably true for most women, including my daughter! But as for me, I haven't lost an ounce yet on these babies.

I don't gain or lose in the boobage area, either. They stay the same size whether I'm 100 pounds or 200 pounds (though I've never been 200 pounds, so who knows?).
  • ILOVERAILYNN2812
    Options
    yeah defenatly. the scale should really limit everything:smile:)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Im a 36E , would love to know how much they weigh just cause they must weight quite a bit.
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Ummm I would only be like 2 lbs lighter bwahahah ;)
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:
    I have totally done that before, but not since shedding all this weight. I still have ginormoboobies, but I bet they aren't as heavy as they used to be.

...you make me wish i had come up with the term ginormoboobies.... =]
    i'm gonna put that in words with friends one of these days, i will let yo know how it goes =D
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I didnt read the first 8 pages but surely I am not the first guy to volunteer to be the boob weigher right?? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately boobs don't really weigh that much. My friend just had a reduction and they only removed 1.5 lbs of boob and they took quite a bit. LOL :laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ....the world will be still tonight... around 6 pm, when the husbands and boyfriends come home from work.
    The news stations will be buzzing "Where has everyone gone..."
    the screen will fade to empty grocery stores.... and only employees inside home depot and lowes...
    the world will be at a stand still....

until all the women on this site, have weighed their boobs.

=D

Screw that...I'll be putting these babies on the kitchen scale myself as soon as I get home! We should all get together and help each other weigh....why should the men have all the fun?! :smokin:
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    I didnt read the first 8 pages but surely I am not the first guy to volunteer to be the boob weigher right?? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Not even close, Mad Dog!!!!!
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

Dude, boobs are freaking heavy! It's like carrying two f*cking Irish babies on your chest. It's a good part of the reason us well-endowed ladies have back issues. If your c*ck and bollocks weighed at much, you'd be forced to walk like a retarded penguin.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I think we should be able to weigh our brains, I'm sure some weigh way less then they are supposed to!
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Uhhh....OK. If it makes a difference to you then I say go for it. Just remember they are still attached.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Im a 36E , would love to know how much they weigh just cause they must weight quite a bit.

Have you heard of a BBBS machine? It's very popular.
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HILARIOUS! I don't think mine would make much of a difference :( but thanks for the suggestion and the smile... and the men's reactions to this topic is GREAT...LOL:laugh:
  • jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't know how heavy boobs can be, but I know wife's are pretty heavy. But I wouldn't complain if I were ladies. If my manhood weighed a lot, I would be sort of happy.... :)
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Uhhh....OK. If it makes a difference to you then I say go for it. Just remember they are still attached.

But they are SEXILIY attached.
    Let me put it this way, would you want your woman to lose her love handles? or her boobs?
    EXACTLY.
    Boobs should be exempt, because they are AWESOME!
  • StephyAH
    StephyAH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree!
    I always remind people of my boobs when I mention my weight! going to weigh them now.. ahah!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Digital meat scale!

Just slap those babies down on the scale and you'll know within ounces how much they weigh!!
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

Dude, boobs are freaking heavy! It's like carrying two f*cking Irish babies on your chest. It's a good part of the reason us well-endowed ladies have back issues. If your c*ck and bollocks weighed at much, you'd be forced to walk like a retarded penguin.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This thread inspired me to weigh my nuts while I was out for lunch.

The guy behind the counter at the deli was not amused.