BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had a breast reduction a few years ago and thought I'd lose at least 5lbs (I went from a large DD to a small C), but I only lost 2.5 lbs total. Sadly, boobs are not as heavy as you'd think.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have a special scale designed just for boob weighing. ONLY MY SCALE IS ACCURATE! All are welcome.

Exactly how do you test your scale's accuracy?

Easy. Whenever someone questions the accuracy of Brett's Bodacious Breast Scale I simply...

toss them out of the van and peel off.

People are going to be looking at me funny....I am laughing so hard I am going to pee myself!!!!!!! BBBS....the new fad! :smokin:
  • JennysMan
    Options
    This lends a whole new meaning that MFP is a "support" site.

Ba da bump.....ching!

I think all the husbands and guys on here are on board with helping our ladies sort this one out!
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    I went from an H to a C/D, and they took off 9 lbs total....... so if you have 9 lbs in EACH boob, you can barely walk upright.

Not true...I walk upright just fine and mine are 9.5 each....
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have noticed only men have offered their assistance to women looking to weigh their tatas...

as an experienced boob weigher myself, i'm more than happy to give you a hand.
    =D
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I have a special scale designed just for boob weighing. ONLY MY SCALE IS ACCURATE! All are welcome.

Easy. Whenever someone questions the accuracy of Brett's Bodacious Breast Scale I simply...

People are going to be looking at me funny....I am laughing so hard I am going to pee myself!!!!!!! BBBS....the new fad! :smokin:

Tell your friends!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Bwaha! I'm curious how much of my weightloss has been boob...I know they have gone down (thank god!!!) from a G to a DDD. Not alot, but at least enough to find bras. Hmmm...

...find bras? Does this mean that you didn't wear one before? :/

LMAO! Nooo, I am a huge fan of bras. I should have been more specific; Now that they are a DDD instead, I can find cute bras for less than $150.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    As a guy my balls just hang to the floor. I just set them aside the scale so that the floor supports them, negating the weight. You know, since they aren't a part of my body.

I thought as much.

Girlfriend, you KNOW as much :wink:
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    I have noticed only men have offered their assistance to women looking to weigh their tatas...

as an experienced boob weigher myself, i'm more than happy to give you a hand.
    =D

ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kmcw50
    kmcw50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude..

But if you're losing weight you're going to lose it from your boobs, so you really should count the 18lbs as part of your weight

Mine together probably weigh less than 1 lb now :(

(Not that I'm jealous of you or anything! :P)

That's probably true for most women, including my daughter! But as for me, I haven't lost an ounce yet on these babies.
  • DatEpicChick
    Options

it should be B(cubed)S
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    Not to be rude..

But if you're losing weight you're going to lose it from your boobs, so you really should count the 18lbs as part of your weight

Mine together probably weigh less than 1 lb now :(

(Not that I'm jealous of you or anything! :P)

That's probably true for most women, including my daughter! But as for me, I haven't lost an ounce yet on these babies.

Me neither...I haven' t lost anything in my girls....THANKFULLY!!
  • allishax9918
    Options
    I had my fiance hold up my chest before when I weighed myself..and without the weight of my chest I was 20 lbs lighter! gesh! haha
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the laugh. I needed it so bad. I am scared to weigh mine. I would say at least a good 4lbs a piece. I will check it out later I think.
  • DatEpicChick
    Options
    ....the world will be still tonight... around 6 pm, when the husbands and boyfriends come home from work.
    The news stations will be buzzing "Where has everyone gone..."
    the screen will fade to empty grocery stores.... and only employees inside home depot and lowes...
    the world will be at a stand still....

until all the women on this site, have weighed their boobs.

=D
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This is nearly as funny as the cat pee diet thread - but that one got taken down :-(

I missed that one!!! And am strangely bothered that I didn't get to see!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It was a great one! I too was bummed it was taken down.
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options
    BOOO! (i'm just bitter cuz my boobs don't weigh 10 lbs) ;P
  • hannahpauc
    Options
    agreed!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: O..M..G..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    ummm I think I am supposed to know this, but....
    ... how do you weigh a boob?

why put your scale on the bathroom counter and flop one puppy at a time on there...of course :wink:
    I have totally done that before, but not since shedding all this weight. I still have ginormoboobies, but I bet they aren't as heavy as they used to be.