What does your screen name/name say about you?

Options
Pakitalian
Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
I thought this would be a fun topic... Why is your screen name significant to you? If your screen name is just your name, tell us how you got your name....

Mine: Pakitalian: I am half Pakistani and half Italian. I hold strong characteritics of both of my cultural backgrounds. A loud mouth catholic that loves a good curry, pasta and bollywood movies :)

Now tell me about you!!!

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    htimpaired: I am short (5ft1).

I've been using this name since I was 15, and it's amazing how many people don't read it and think I'm hearing impaired.
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    It means that my name is Jen and I am fat because I like food.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend always called me raebae cause my name is rachel...he was killed by a drunkk drver when we were 15
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend always called me raebae cause my name is rachel...he was killed by a drunkk drver when we were 15

That's horribly sad!!

Mine is just my initials and the first half of my last name. Pretty boring.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    That I have twins and sanity is highly overrated!
  • Thulpa
    Thulpa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A thulpa is a Buddhist creation of the mind made real.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine was during the process of losing weight,realized i had to love myself first:)
  • Pakitalian
    Options

Sorry to hear that dear. I lost my high school sweetheart to a car accident as well... (((HUGS)))

Its a cute nickname though :)
  • Pakitalian
    Options
    Mine was during the process of losing weight,realized i had to love myself first:)

That is the most important thing!!! <3 you girl!!!! You have done amazing!!
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    That I was getting annoyed trying to find a name that wasn't taken. Alabaster Verve is the name of a pink nail polish.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Mine has special meaning too!!! It translates to Amazing, winning personality, mediocre speller, and more! Oh yeah, it's also my name...but that answer was boring! :wink:
  • EmIsabel
    EmIsabel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I was younger a lot of people called me Emmie or Emma, since my name is Emily. For some reason I would get infuriated when kids my age would call me Emma - I would demand they call my by my full name or Emmie or Em... If they really felt the need to.

Since then, I have came up with EmIsabel. Em(I) (Em, Emmie) and Isabel which is my middle name.

Not much of anything too interesting. = P
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I married a Greek :-)
  • Davy_RockHit
    Options
    Davy Rock-Hit....my roller derby name
  • scootermamma42
    scootermamma42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I drive a hot pink scooter and I have a few friends that call me Big Mamma, the 42 is just the age I was when I picked it.
  • Mama_Back
    Options
    I'm a Mama of 4 amazing boys...and my last name is Back. Not overly original but is has a certain je ne sais quoi to it. :)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name backwards and the year that I was born.
  • mogadad
    mogadad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me and my kids live in Mogadore Ohio
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    It means that my name is Jen and I am fat because I like food.

This made me laugh. You sound like me.

Mine means I have 6 kids in my house and I am the Queen so they better listen!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I teach zumba and my friends call me chicklet cuz I"m short I think. Or cuz I'm white, square-shaped and will freshen your breath :P